mym-logo.png
I can't tell you how excited I am to be announcing the other runner-up from the Meet Your Maker 6v6 Dominion Forge Contest. I am so excited that I just had a bit of an, err, accident, which has resulted in my fingers getting rather sticky (Okay, that's pretty gross Duck). But seriously, I spilled some coffee while writing this and my fingers got sorta sticky from it, not sure what dastardly deeds you guys were picturing. Anyways, it is my pleasure to announce to you that Sticky Fingers by Xinshu is our first runner-up!​
Sticky Fingers is an asymmetrical dominion map set among the debris of a collapsed orbital elevator. The map provides for some interesting and organic geometry which makes for some exciting vehicle action as well as some useful callouts. Sticky Fingers supports a wraith at Bravo base as well as rocket hogs at Alpha and Charlie. Each base also provides several unique offensive and defensive options, making Sticky Fingers a blast to play. Let's hear it for Xinshu!​

I haven't actually gotten the chance to get a game on this map yet. But, seeing as how this map is the runner-up, I really want to give this one a try. It's been a while since I've played Dominion so I'll add it to the "To Be Played" list for me, along with the other MYM winners. :D

Reactions: Dax
This map is a lot of fun, I remember there being gravity hammers as initial drops which created some lulz. And I always loved the burials mounds esque 'sticky fingers.'

Able seemed repetitive when it came to this commentary. I know that he's less utilized than Duck for that aspect of the channel, but it's still no excuse to be rusty. Thanks for the video, and remember that there's always room for improvement.