Cool MC Server Update: Dragons and

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Hello my forgers and crafters, Halo hooligans and Heretics! The server has been up and running well for some weeks now. Houses have been built, shops sprung, holes dug, and every-things have been exploded. But such is Minecraft. As the days pass the server becomes a cooler and cooler place to be. The Wilds become more dangerous and the resources more plentiful, if you're willing to drop some diamonds that is.

But there is trouble afoot. Word has reached us from across the void that there is a Dragon lurking within our world. Well, not our world per say. He's across an ocean, under a mountain, and through a portal to another dimension that only goes one way. But really, that's close enough to be bothersome. So we're taking it down! We haven't set a time or date yet, but we will be fighting the dragon as a group soon. We know where the portal is (I found it legit, don't worry.) If you want to join up let it be heard in the comments below, and be prepared, this is on hard difficulty you know. The dragon egg will likely be displayed in the spawn city, as this is the first time we've done the fight and it is mod organized.

With the amount of awesome builds we've been seeing so far, I thought I'd bring up the Hall of Fame. Located in the upper offices of the Info building in spawn town, the Hall of Fame is where members re recognized for an amazing build of any sort. If a build enters the Hall of Fame, it will be granted special protection and will be transferred over even after a world reset occurs into the next Build World, though we may use it for our own nefarious purposes (muahahaha!) Admins and mods will keep an eye on any builds people can come up with, in Build World or the Wilds. We've already got our eyes on a few potential Hall of Famers, so keep up the good work!

That's pretty much all for now, I'll keep you all posted on any important happenings.

Well, I finished my house now.

I'm prepping for the dragon already, got a spare enderchest that we can all use when we're there, as well as collecting arrows from my skele spawner. We're gonna need obsidian for a safe bunker and a shitload of arrows. Pumpkins for everyone too to avoid annoying the friendermen.

I guess we should organise teams for each part, like a team to focus the dragon, a team to take out the spires and stuff.

Collecting obsidian soonish would a good idea too, and maybe sending someone through with very limited gear to do scouting first then throwing themselves off the edge to escape. Yes they'll die, but then they can give us a helping hand.

I'll be gone this weekend and all next week and weekend so I'll probably miss it :/ unless it's today or tomorrow xD

But are people prepared to fight it? We need a strategy and things. And a time.
We've got quite a few people who are ready to fight, and I'll be passing out a lot of free potions beforehand. Shore is going in ahead of time to dig out a small base of operations, and we will likely send in players with no valuables first to try to take out as many towers as possible.

As for a time, I have class from 3:00 - 4:15 PM EST tomorrow and may need to stay a little late, so how about we meet up at 6:00 EST and prepare to fight the dragon by Debbie's Tin Tower. When we are ready we can head to the portal as a group and take it down.

We've got quite a few people who are ready to fight, and I'll be passing out a lot of free potions beforehand. Shore is going in ahead of time to dig out a small base of operations, and we will likely send in players with no valuables first to try to take out as many towers as possible.

As for a time, I have class from 3:00 - 4:15 PM EST tomorrow and may need to stay a little late, so how about we meet up at 6:00 EST and prepare to fight the dragon by Debbie's Tin Tower. When we are ready we can head to the portal as a group and take it down.
I can not meet tomorrow and I don't see anyone that says they can yet.

I can not meet tomorrow and I don't see anyone that says they can yet.
I've talked to people on the server and on Skype, so far you can't do tomorrow and Omi can't do the weekends in general. I might have a busy weekend, which pushes me towards tomorrow. If other people chime in we can decide for sure when to do it.