[May 6, 2013] OnlineKnights Recreational Lobby (6 month anniversary of Halo 4!) (H2AK0N)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png

Intro

Hey guys, this is an OnlineKnights Official Custom Game Night. The purpose of this Game Night is to celebrate 6 months of Halo 4 and to just have fun. Please note that WE WILL NOT BE TESTING MAPS OR RECORDING ANY FOOTAGE

For this Game Night we will take requests however please do not insist on playing a map if we have already said no and remember that it is our decision whether we play your suggestion or not

There is no pre-set time limit for our lobbies, it basically keeps going as long as our hosts can keep it going.

This Game Night's host: H2AK0N

How to Join the Game Night

Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time and send me a message saying "Inv". If you don't get in at the start just be patient and send me another message, I'll invite people in whenever a space opens.

IMPORTANT NOTE- Please do not invite friends to the lobby without first asking the host for permission since it is unfair for those that RSVP'd in advance to have their places taken.

Rules:
  1. Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.
  2. Do not ask to be promoted. These lobbies exist for the sole purpose of helping us test maps that were submitted to us so that they may potentially be featured on youtube, and so we will not be passing host around.
  3. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send me another message saying "inv" and I'll do my best to get you back in ASAP.
  4. Please avoid any frustration related to not being able to join. Usually we fill up our lobbies quickly, so if you don't get in right away, don't worry about it. If you're really interested in participating, just play something else on Halo and be sure to have sent me your message, as I'll try to invite those individuals once spaces open up.
Become a V.I.P
Lastly, if you're interested in joining our priority list for future tests, be sure to give this Game Night a good rating on HaloCustoms and be a good sport during the Game Night. By doing this you will become a VIP member for the future Game Night. This VIP status guarantees you entry into the lobby (unless the number of VIPs exceeds the lobby's size) however it only lasts until the next lobby. If you wish to continue your VIP status you'll need to rinse and repeat, by following the same steps as listed above.

Current V.I.Ps: Blue Phobos - A R C A S I U S - O1IVER118

Thanks for your interest in our Game Nights, and we hope to see you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.