[May 31, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "The Arising Hour" - Testing lobby! (REMKings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Friday May 31st! In this lobby we will be testing maps only.

"The Arising Hour" - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Friday May 31, 2013
Start Time: 2:00pm EST
End Time (approximately):3:30pm EST
Description: Testing maps only! If you want to test one of your maps, just copy the template under the "We'll play what YOU want to play!" paragraph!
Schedule:
1. When Running Fails - T
2. Favela Vengeance - T
3. Your maps - T
4. Your maps - T
5. Your maps - T

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below (so on HaloCustoms). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference. If you don't submit it down below in a comment, I will NOT play the map.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

To make this easier on you, you can simply go ahead and copy this template and fill it in:

Map Submission for Testing

Map name:
Gametype name:
Gamertag of the file holder:
Link to map on Waypoint:
Link to gametype on Waypoint:

Description of the map:

Picture:

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our http://www.halocustoms.com/threads/bloodthirst-infection-only-customs.1175/']Home Page[/URL] to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- REMster

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
Last Stand
Spartan's Last Stand
DeadlockDrago17
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...Date=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0
(wasn't able to get the link for the game-type and map so this was the best i could do to get it, the image of the map is there with them)

Basically, it's like a firefight type of scenario. Spartans are to survive for as long as they can against incoming hostiles, featuring common flood (the game-type is modded to the flood have sprint, i didn't mod it, i just modified it to work for this game), banshees, and the occasional mantis. Just watch your fire Spartans.

ugcuserfile-34ed5350-f201-4b17-8bac-e8be56e8441f-907a3911d9381786-full

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
For anyone waiting for me to start: I'll be right there.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I had a great time guys! Thanks for coming! I'm glad you really enjoyed my map When Running Fails, only after the 2nd test already! I'll work on the feedback that you guys gave me. :) Now if you can please leave me a rating, that would be very helpful for both me and BIOC. See you all next time! Please rate my lobby! BLaZe iS TripiN, Cuffs, DeadlockDrago, Elliot, Fuzzle, Great Mist 40, Icedchum, jakob007, jhune7, Masterblue10012, Midwestchopper5, PA1NTS, powdered_water, REMkings, sniperhippo55, The 0micron,

Status
Not open for further replies.