[May 25, 2013] BIOC Lobby - Get Some Inspiration! (The 0micron) (The 0micron)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for [5/25/13]
Hey guys 0mi here with my very first BIOC Lobby! This lobby will be for more relaxed flood with tons of laughs and hopefully some good talks! My goal is to have most of the people in the lobby leave with some inspiration for their own Flood Maps!

Inspiration Time! - Get Your Minds Ready! -
The 0micron:
Day of hosting: [May 25th 2013]
Start Time: [3:00 PM] EST
End Time (approximately): [5:00 PM] EST
Description: Flood maps for casual play to some with a striving goal to survive. (With a spark of inspiration here and there).

Schedule:
1. Something Different By:The 0micron
2. Devil's Triangle By: Pol Wah & ZombieSuperstar
3. Ghosts in the Mist By: SuperMcSweet
4. Rampancy: Cortana By: Gryffinguy007
5. A Feast for Crows By: The 0micron
6. Shadows and Dust By: DUN3Z
7. Begotten By: LL3XX
8. USS Cyclops By: Nick11962 & Pol Wah
9. Artifact_act 1 saferoom By: PREACHER x21x

10. ?????? Community Choice

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below (so on HaloCustoms). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live ([The 0micron]), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our home page [BIOC Home Thread] to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- [The 0micron] :essias:

Status
Not open for further replies.