[May 23, 2013] BIOC Lobby - Have Your Flood Map Featured! (PA1NTS) (PA1NTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Thursday, May 23rd

"Have Your Flood Map Featured!"
Host's HaloCustoms username: PA1NTS
Host's Gamertag: PA1NTS
Day of hosting: Thursday, May 23rd
Start Time: 7:00 PM EASTERN / 6:00 PM CENTRAL
End Time (approximately): When everyone has had their maps tested.
Description: The goal of this lobby is to find some underground flood maps that are tested, balanced and ready to be featured. If you are not the most well known forger, this is a good opportunity to get your name out there. We are always looking for well made flood maps. Prove it to us that your map has what it takes to be on our front page. If I don't think your map is quite ready, I will also be providing feedback so that you can improve on the map. Bring it on guys!

Schedule:

1. Quality Completed Maps (Trusted Maps)
2. BIOC Staff Maps (Current Projects and Completed Projects)
3. Your Flood Maps

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below. Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (PA1NTS), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

"INV BIOC"

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- PA1NTS

Links:
http://halocustoms.com/threads/bioc-map-submission-thread.8709/#post-47057
- Official BIOC Map Submission Thread
- Official BIOC Map Database
- Official BIOC Front Page

Status
Not open for further replies.