[Mar 21, 2015] The Invasion Testing Lobby (n0mnom321)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shmeef:-Introducing 'Legendary Customs'-:shmeef:

Hey guys!

This lobby was made mostly to test my own Invasion concept map(please be aware of that), but I am welcoming maps from others as well. I know Halo: MCC is malfunctioning and has the lack of a fileshare, but I can understand people not wanting their efforts to go to waste. That being said, since most of these maps are going to be in the testing phase, you'll probably never have seen them before.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~WHAT WE'RE PLAYING~
:poke::knight:

We will be playing an invasion map in halo MCC(can you believe it??) built on stonetown, which has only been tested once and in a 1v1 invasion match(it worked well btw). However, that's just one map. If you would like your map to be tested, post a short description of your maps and/or gametype, and I'll download it from you during the lobby. Don't worry, should there be a lack of maps that need testing, we will play one numerous in-game maps, or go on matchmaking, etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~RULES~
or you're
:banhammer:

The rules are simple, be nice; that means no malicious insulting, criticizing, or rude comments, and don't pester me. For promotion, a certain map I've never heard of or whatever else. If you want to ask me something ask me once and I will try my best to respond.

Invite whoever you want into the lobby, but only if it's not full and only just after a game ends, NOT in the middle of a game. Oh, and don't go AFC(away from controller).

~JOINING~
Please RSVP, so that I can predict the number of people in the lobby before I start.
To join, send me a message 5 minutes before the lobby @ n0mnom321. You must write a single adjective, e.g "slimy" or "fluffy" in this message, just nothing vulgar. You can still send me a message after the start, just probably with less chance of being invited. Forgive me if I invite you a little late.

If you've gotten bored of a certain game or map or are confused and want it to stop, send me a message over Xbox. I might not be able to hear you. If you have questions, just post them down below. I will still invite everyone to party chat for the 'playing all together in the basement' feeling.

Lastly, please give feedback on how the lobby was.

if you want to learn more about my invasion remake:
http://halocustoms.com/threads/halo-2-anniversary-invasion-or-something-like-it.18732/

Thanks and have fun!

Last edited:

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Hmm I usually don't join lobbies if I don't know the host too well but this looks interesting so count me in!

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
How did a lobby starting at 8:00pm EST on March 21st end at 10:00pm March 20th....?

Hmmmm so since you ignored my time machine comment maybe it's some crazy tear in the space time continuum?

Status
Not open for further replies.