Map Pack 1 and 2 trailer

Nov 13, 2013
Map pack 2 image.png

Hi all, i have here the trailer for my first 2 Map Packs.

Map Pack 1: Revive

This Map Pack consists of 3 maps:

- Bush Land: A medium sized map, best played with 10 players. Forerunner structure at the back of the map which will disable any vehicle in it radius.
- Ruptured: A Medium sized map, best played with 10 players. 4 Damaged energy cells which will release a pulse which will disable any vehicle in a radius. Explosives placed on top of the damn which will be activated at the push of a switch.
-Dead Wood: A Medium sized map, best played with 8-10 players. 2 mines are set in the ground, go to close and you'll make a crater to change the gameplay for vehicles!

Map Pack 2: Initiate

This Map Pack consists of 4 maps:

-Supply: Large scale map, best played with 12-16 players. A double supply core which will disable any vehicle within range.
-Derail: Small-Medium sized map, best played with 8-10 players.
-Razor Edge: Small-Medium sized map, best played with 8-10 players. Watch your step as trips have been set to catch tress-passers off guard. Each guard tower has an explosive for quick clearance.
-Lock-Out: Small scale map, best played with 6-8 players. To break out, first you must break in. Place the C4 charges to make an entry point into the prison. Each prison cell can be opened or closed to access different weapons or for a quick bit of cover. Down the side youll find a corridor which can be closed off either end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed them, i have my third map pack being released soon, all the maps are in Beta testing stage. unfortunately i cant find anyone who will come on the same time as i can that will help Beta test so all maps will be released in this stage. If you have any questions, improvement, advise, anything please go ahead and ask or say, its all appreciated! Thanks all!

Reactions: Auburn