Gaming [LFG] Dungeons & Dragons.

boomer

Not Qualified
Oct 8, 2014
640px-Dungeons_%26_Dragons_5th_Edition_logo.svg.png

I've come here today to see if there's any interest here in playing Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition.

You might be thinking "How would you do that?" well, you can play PBP or play by post as a forum game. There's other tools such as D20 online however there's the trouble of rounding up players who can meet at the same time which is a bit of a hassle, I won't be doing that again. Anyways, I've been playing for a while and I feel as if I'm somewhat worthy enough now to play the roll DM (Dungeon Master). I can possibly if need be, run multiple games if we have enough interested.

Anyone is Welcome. Even people who haven't played before.
I'd like to start with a party of 3-6 players with people who are active here. (So I can get a hold of you)
If more are interested I can do multiple parties and even requests for parties even for those who are new.

To give you an idea of how this will work.
~We'll be using another forums website to host the game (as we can't have private threads here, if a mod/admin is interested maybe we can get a private thread ;) )
~I'll help in the providing of materials to character creation and help you in that process.
~You'll be put into a group where you can share your character and we can begin an adventure.
~We'll post maybe at least twice a week. (If each player posts every day we can do once a day)
~The games can last anywhere for a month to a few years ;) depending on how long you want to play, we can switch out people and characters along the way if need be.

After a few sessions you should be comfortable enough to possibly play in real life and maybe even host your own game.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or leave a post here. This includes asking for a private game for you and a friend.

People Interested (possible party members)
~Sky
~deathwish9x
~A potato

~BlueSpartan

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSpartan119

CDX34

Master
Mar 23, 2015
You had Me at "even people who haven't played before" but you lost Me at "using another forums website".

boomer

Not Qualified
Oct 8, 2014
You had Me at "even people who haven't played before" but you lost Me at "using another forums website".
The reason being is we really wouldn't want others to post in our game ;)
The site I have in mind also has an online character sheet addon, along with things such as special dice function so you can't cheat.

I'd love to play here but we don't have any real tools to do so. I would keep an updated post blog on here to maybe share the achievements to invite others to play.

boomer

Not Qualified
Oct 8, 2014
I'm thinking I'll start in 2 weeks. (Big exam week for me and helping making characters will take some time.) If anyone else wants to join feel free to ask. I can include you into this game or I can run multiple games at the same time.

The first group will most likely be Sky, Death and Blue.