Map/mod icon

Infection Kai der Toten

klawzilla

Novice
Jan 22, 2015
England
Kai der Toten (version 2015-01-23) - "Quay of the Dead"

"The blast door separating the quay from the inner city was closed immediately to avoid spreading of the parasite, with no regard for the survivors still trapped inside."

My first real map that I've published for public play. The infection map is set in a quayside area, as the description suggests. Please let me know what you think, because any feedback or constructive criticism is welcome.

For use with the "der Toten" gametype.

To get this map and gametype:

1. ...

Read more about this map...

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I ran through this in forge. There's some frame rate loss. If you can somehow remove some pieces or maybe change the bridge pieces on the roads for something else?

klawzilla

Novice
Jan 22, 2015
England
I ran through this in forge. There's some frame rate loss. If you can somehow remove some pieces or maybe change the bridge pieces on the roads for something else?
Yeah I ran it in custom games with two players and there was some frame rate issues. I'll try and delete/replace as many blocks as I can. I'm aware that bridge pieces are one of the most frame rate killing pieces in forge, but at the time I was placing them I didn't know this :n: I'll try and change it and then update the post, I'll let you know when I'm done.