Data Lost [Jun 10, 2017] Saturday Night Throwdown Live! - Halo 5 (XONE)

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Z1btTE7.png

The maps will vary depending on the player count of the event,

Signups
To sign up, RSVP, and send me a message (STEELGREEN03) on Xbox Live or through HC to request an invite. These invites will be sent out on a first-ask, first-serve basis though lobby regulars will ultimately not need to message me to request invites. We will go through our rotation one map at a time, Exceptions can be made for special circumstances, Feel free to invite friends if we have a lack of players in the lobby. We also may jump into MatchMaking depending on player count and if the lobby wants it.

Streaming
I will be streaming the lobby on Mixer, if you also want to stream the lobby just ask and i'll pair the streams together for a more entertaining stream.

Potential Tests/Requests

Yes, if you have a map that fits the player count, you want to play or test, feel free to suggest it in the lobby, and it might even be played :)

A Mic is not required

I know everyone doesn't have or broke their mics, It is not required but you are encouraged to bring one for the event.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.