Data Lost [Jul 26, 2016] Map Testing With INFINUT - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
2v2 Tuesday lineup

Map name: favela
Gamertag: GrayishPoppy210 with Nightavenger01
Gamemodes: slayer and strongholds

Map submission
GTag: SoldatDuChrist
Map: Penrose_WIP

Map: King's Court
GT: Raptor086
2v2 Slayer/Strongholds

Map: 'INCv2'.
Gt: Raptor086
GType: slayer

Reactions: SoldatDuChrist

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
Put FAVELA back in for next week although Nightavenger01 and I might do r own testing before then. (New version again thx to moving file between me and Nightavenger01)

Reactions: INFINUT

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
4v4 Friday lineup

Map name: Blade
Gamertag: GrayishPoppy210

Map: SKEKETON CREW
GType: breakout arena
Gt: INFINUT

Map: peak
GType: slayer/ctf
Gt: TheRoflzDude

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
4v4 Friday lineup

Map name: Blade

Map: SKEKETON CREW
GType: breakout arena
Gt: INFINUT

Map: peak
GType: slayer/ctf
Gt: TheRoflzDude

Sorry bout frame rate. Probably the new trees. Personally I don't notice it and I feel it's such a small thing. I even just watched a video trying to show me the difference between 60fps and 30fps. I saw nothing. If people are gonna quit over the frame rate though I guess I better fix it... Somehow.... ( Wasn't it only 20fps anyway in reach days or something)

MrBamble

Master
Feb 26, 2016
Gamertag: MrBamble
Map: Hornet's Nest 2.0
Player Count: 8v8 (BTB)
Requested Gametype: Strongholds & Slayer (Magnum Starts)

Is this happening tonight?

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Btb Saturday lineup

Name: Exemplar
Gamertag: Valojiztov & TheRoflzDude
Gamemodes: BTB CTF, BTB Assault

Name: Pyre
Gamertag: Valojiztov
Gamemodes: BTB CTF, BTB Assault

Map name: Buccaneer
Gamemodes: btb slayer and strongholds (magnums)

Map: Prophets Deception
Gametype: Strongholds (Magnums)
Gamertag:KILLtrOTTcity

Map: (Code Name) "Arby"
Gametype: Slayer (Magnums)
Gamertag:KILLtrOTTcity

Gamertag: MrBamble
Map: Hornet's Nest 2.0
Requested Gametype: Strongholds & Slayer (Magnum Starts)

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
Thx u for everyone who has tested Buccaneer. I think that's it guys. I think I've finally got a map can be happy with. That gameplay looked great and people were finally using the whole map. It even played great in slayer which it'd never really done before. I mean, that match was tense. Thank you for all ur support and feedback over the last couple of months and thx u for putting up with the submission every week. :)

Valojiztov

Novice
Feb 11, 2014
www.youtube.com
Wow I don't know why Assault was so messed up on both the maps. The stream cut out so I don't know if Pyre got any real gameplay. Any feedback besides assault being a disaster?

KILLtrOTTcity

Proficient
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Wow I don't know why Assault was so messed up on both the maps. The stream cut out so I don't know if Pyre got any real gameplay. Any feedback besides assault being a disaster?
(Just a first impression on the map, doesnt mean its all right or wrong) The map Aesthetically is great, no doubt, the underground tunnels are really cool but weren't quite used enough I think due to the map being a bit too large. Is there any power weapons in the tunnel? I cant remember. If theres not something really good down there, it needs to be. The Phaton honestly will probably never work well on any map due to it being so OP.Wasps would be a cool alternative possibly.The bases, atleast 1 of them for sure seemed super high up,like crazy high.Also someone got on top of a really high pillar near our base that I dont think they were supposed to be on.Your map design and layout is good overall, but it would probably play better scaled down a bit.I would have to play again with a proper assault or ctf test to say for sure.Having objectives for bigger maps like yours is really important to condense the action and player encounters, everyone was just scattered everywhere exploring the map on slayer. I honestly think slayer works well for a handful of btb maps,so more testing is definitely needed on this before we come to any final descisions on how it plays.Oh last thing the initial loadout camera was just the Pyre the whole time, didnt show where anything was. I think this map has alot of potential, especially for objective games and not so much slayer, hope my limited feedback helps you in some way; cant wait to test this out again for objective!

Valojiztov

Novice
Feb 11, 2014
www.youtube.com
(Just a first impression on the map, doesnt mean its all right or wrong) The map Aesthetically is great, no doubt, the underground tunnels are really cool but weren't quite used enough I think due to the map being a bit too large. Is there any power weapons in the tunnel? I cant remember. If theres not something really good down there, it needs to be. The Phaton honestly will probably never work well on any map due to it being so OP.Wasps would be a cool alternative possibly.The bases, atleast 1 of them for sure seemed super high up,like crazy high.Also someone got on top of a really high pillar near our base that I dont think they were supposed to be on.Your map design and layout is good overall, but it would probably play better scaled down a bit.I would have to play again with a proper assault or ctf test to say for sure.Having objectives for bigger maps like yours is really important to condense the action and player encounters, everyone was just scattered everywhere exploring the map on slayer. I honestly think slayer works well for a handful of btb maps,so more testing is definitely needed on this before we come to any final descisions on how it plays.Oh last thing the initial loadout camera was just the Pyre the whole time, didnt show where anything was. I think this map has alot of potential, especially for objective games and not so much slayer, hope my limited feedback helps you in some way; cant wait to test this out again for objective!

This does help a lot. I really was second guessing the phaeton the whole time. I'll have to do something about weapon placement as well. Thanks though. I appreciate it.

Reactions: KILLtrOTTcity

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
Thx u for everyone who has tested Buccaneer. I think that's it guys. I think I've finally got a map can be happy with. That gameplay looked great and people were finally using the whole map. It even played great in slayer which it'd never really done before. I mean, that match was tense. Thank you for all ur support and feedback over the last couple of months and thx u for putting up with the submission every week. :)
It really did see great improvements!
Good job!

INFINUT

Qualified
Feb 19, 2016
2v2 Tuesday lineup

GrayishPoppy210

Qualified
Apr 27, 2016
2v2 Tuesday lineup

I see the wasp is a debatable topic. Even me an Nightavenger01 have debated about it. Perhaps I'll make 2 versions of the map - one with and one without. Btw I don't think anyone noticed but there is a plasma pistol as well in the lower area to counter it. Not sure why it didn't respawn but it seemed to work well like that.
P.s. ferrous is quite a character eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.