Recommended [Jul 1, 2015] Meet Your Maker Official Testing Lobby #1 (The Psycho Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
mym-squad-logo-png.13708
This is an official testing lobby for the Meet Your Maker Squad CTF forge contest. The goal of this lobby is to allow forgers participating in the contest to test their maps together and get feedback from each other as well as the contest judges. The entire judging panel will be present throughout the lobby. The player count will be 5v5.

How to Join:
Step 1:
RSVP to this lobby. You can do this by scrolling to the top of this post and clicking on the ✔ icon (highlighted by the red square in the below image).

rsvp-png.13281

Step 2: Send an Xbox message to the gamertag "The Psycho Duck" as this makes it much easier to invite you to the lobby. To do this either send me a message on your Xbox One/Smartglass or alternatively click on the "message your host" button at the top of this page (highlighted by the yellow rectangle on the above image). It's a good idea to send this message on the day that this session is due to begin at least an hour before it is due to begin.

Step 3: Ensure that you are online and are playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection over the duration of this lobby so we can seamlessly add you to our game party.

Below, you can sign up to have your name added to the testing list. Reply with the name of the map you intend to test and the game mode you'd like to play. These testing slots are for maps which are intended to be submitted to the contest only. Please place your map on your file share prior to the start of the lobby so the lobby host can download it. The list will be updated on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we make it through the entire list, we can start the rotation over to get additional tests on each map. If you don't have a map, you may still join but players who are bringing maps to test will have priority for invites.

Testing slots
  1. Super 8 (Multi Flag)
  2. Riptide (One Flag)
  3. Sejanus (One Flag)
  4. Bad Blood (Multi Flag)
  5. Unreserved
  6. Unreserved
  7. Unreserved
  8. Unreserved
  9. Unreserved
  10. Unreserved
On behalf of the other judges, I look forward to seeing your maps!

Last edited:

Erupt

Novice
Jul 1, 2015
I'll join with my brother if there is room for two.

GTs: Franjc and PHISH3Y

I also have two maps for the contest I'm finishing up right now that I might want to test, depends on how I'm feeling hehe :)

Reactions: Psychoduck
Status
Not open for further replies.