[Jan 27, 2013] HaloCustoms Staff vs. Community Showdown (MockKnizzle008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MockKnizzle

Get Mockfucked
Dec 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
hc-staffvscommunity-final_zps444e69aa.jpg

Welcome all, to the first ever official HaloCustoms Staff vs. Community Showdown!

We want to give you guys plenty of opportunities to get to know us staffers, so what better way than letting you kick our asses on the maps you guys have made! Sunday the 27th marks the start of what we hope will be an enduring tradition of bi-weekly Staff versus Community customs, harkening back to the Bungie Humpday challenges of yore.

Important Info:
- We'll be playing a mix of competitive 4v4 (perhaps even 5v5) and casual game modes on community-made maps, starting at 4:00pm EST on the 27th.
- To sign up, make sure to RSVP and then send "SvC Showdown" to either myself (MockKnizzle008) or Dax (itsDaxx) on Xbox Live at 4:00pm EST once the lobby starts. You can do that by clicking the "MockKnizzle008" link above, or creating a new message and typing in "itsDaxx" as the gamertag.
- We'll send out invites on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we'll rotate through players every other game so we can get as many people in the lobby as possible.

We hope you all have fun, and make sure to watch out for a recap post in the Media Stream sometime next week. We have a lot of fun things planned, so stay tuned!

Staff Team
  • Dax
  • Nondual
  • MockKnizzle
  • Psychoduck
  • Tedium
  • Vincent Torre

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
WHY AM I ALWAYS OUT OF TOWN WHEN THIS AWESOME LOBBIES STARTS!!!!! Damn I really wanted to join. Oh well, maybe next time. I wish you all luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
As soon as I can go live in my new room, and can manage to get an Xbox plus Internet as well, I'll be able to join these (won't be waking my parents and stuff). So please keep continuing this, it sounds like it would be a helluvalotta fun.

Nice one, Tedium.

Reactions: Tedium

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Just keep in mind that everyone here is from different parts of the world. So if a time seems unreasonable, that's more a product of circumstance rather than incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.