Core Jagorn Ruins

storiedsquire

Qualified
Feb 25, 2016
Jagorn Ruins (version 2016-07-19) - Aztec Forerunner Isle set in a raging storm.

Jagorn Ruins is a Forerunner/Aztec themed map set in the middle of a raging storm. Legend has it that the Aztec Forerunners would recieve powerful artifacts through sacrificial worship to the pig gods. Where once stood a sacrificial pit now stands just a mere barbeque pit where visitors commerce. These ancient pig statues still reside, eyeing the pit, and waiting once more for a sacrifice to uphold the Aztec Forerunner tradition.

The map is symetrical in design with Aztec Forrunner...

Read more about this map...

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Hello storiedsquire, since Xboxdvr.com launched anyone is able to upload screenshots much better and easier then ever, I'd recommend reading shoe's tutorial as uploading future screenshots could be easier and look more professional when uploading future maps. http://www.halocustoms.com/maps/how-to-get-screenshots.1731/

Also nice map, might give that a try if I ever get the right amount of people in a lobby.

storiedsquire

Qualified
Feb 25, 2016
Yeah i know im sure its easier to do it that way. Im only doin it this way since im on my phone. Ill check it out though thnks.

And aprecite it hope you can get a full lobby but its deff worth checkin out. If anything you should go make a sacrifice in the pit and check out the scripting scene.