Introduction Is anybody still around from the old days?

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Hi there! I haven’t seen this place in a while and I’m wondering what all’s changed since I left? Is anybody from the halo reach days still around? Are there any rule changes for hosting lobbies? Anyways glad to be back and hopefully I can hop on some customs soon. Also does anybody got a working link for the discord?

Mr Rogers4

Master
Jan 21, 2013
Utah
I have been here since Reach too. There has been times that I have been inactive on this site. From what I noticed from the times I have been on is that it's been fairly quiet, especially when it comes to those hosting lobbies. I think ever since xbox 1 and halo 5, people hosting lobbies has slowed down, probably because it's so easy to find people and lobbies on the xb1. I'd be down for custom lobbies too if people hosted them.

Reactions: Great Mist

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
I have been here since Reach too. There has been times that I have been inactive on this site. From what I noticed from the times I have been on is that it's been fairly quiet, especially when it comes to those hosting lobbies. I think ever since xbox 1 and halo 5, people hosting lobbies has slowed down, probably because it's so easy to find people and lobbies on the xb1. I'd be down for custom lobbies too if people hosted them.
Join the Discord server there are more people interacting there than here on the website.