i need ideas people

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
i have used al the ideas i have on halo reach because halo 4 did not come out sooner

i have created balanced slayer, hunger games, cops n' robbers, and many many more maps

ps a little help would not hurt in forge but only for pros

da bears1326

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
have you ever tried to make a spaceship floating in the sky type of map? Those are really cool when they are all decked out with workable drop pods and weapon/vehicle bays. Could be a cool idea. Its over my level of forge expertise but I love to download those maps and check them out.

You know what would be great? Asthetic maps. Something like the player starts inside a space ship and goes through the halls and stuff and it looks realistic and submersive. You know look out the window to see a planet. You go into one room with robots and stuff. idk, something that could really get into the whole map.

da bears1326

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
You know what would be great? Asthetic maps. Something like the player starts inside a space ship and goes through the halls and stuff and it looks realistic and submersive. You know look out the window to see a planet. You go into one room with robots and stuff. idk, something that could really get into the whole map.
Ya thats kinda what I was saying. Would be a really cool idea.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
i like your idea but i would like it to be competitive so what could we do to do that but keep it asthetic in the end

ooh, I thought you just ment in general. Well I really wanna see a competitive map that takes place inside the ravine on ravine. I have seen very few and they are not that good. Do you think you could make a good competitive map there?

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
i might be able to make it a little bigger if i do a area 51 kinda deal with multiple levela and have a zombie outbreak with a hellish theme

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
but the only problem the is the ravine might be a little to small but i could make it work in the right area

Ninja

Master
Jan 9, 2013
have you ever tried to make a spaceship floating in the sky type of map? Those are really cool when they are all decked out with workable drop pods and weapon/vehicle bays. Could be a cool idea. Its over my level of forge expertise but I love to download those maps and check them out.
To add to that you could make it flood where the flood were in the space ship and flew down on a city where the humans were