Hogs From Heck

Mini Game Hogs From Heck

Nov 24, 2014
Hogs From Heck (version 2015-08-07) - "Hogs From Heck" is a Infection Mini Game, Made by "TheMurdockMan"

Hogs From Heck (Mini Game)
In this game survivors will spawn on a platform in the centre of the map with the infected players spawning around the outside in individual rooms with Warthogs. The infected players must drive the warthogs into the lifts to launch themselves into the centre of the map in the hope of hitting survivors off the platform. If a surviving player is knocked off then they will become infected and attempt to knock...

Read more about this map...

Nov 24, 2014
Char1ie Fazzani updated Hogs From Heck with a new update entry:

Hogs From Heck

Hogs From Heck (Mini Game)
In this game survivors will spawn on a platform in the centre of the map with the infected players spawning around the outside in individual rooms with Warthogs. The infected players must drive the warthogs into the lifts to launch themselves into the centre of the map in the hope of hitting survivors off the platform. If a surviving player is knocked off then they will become infected and attempt to knock...

Read the rest of this update entry...

luigifreak

Novice
Jul 26, 2015
I was a big fan of this in Reach and I'm looking forward to playing your version in H2A.

I know it's mentioned in the video but I think you should add to the description that this is a remake and not your own original creation, give credit where credit is due.