Introduction Hey'o

Mr FancyBones

Novice
Feb 5, 2016
Hello, my name is Max. I like playing most types of games and liked Halo and the custome games the community makes since Halo 2. I've been forging since Halo 3, but never really got my maps or game types popular. You might of seen my work in Halo Reach as I made a Slender map when it was popular under my old gamertag. I'm trying to make some awesome maps in Halo 5 so I'll be trying to host testing lobby's to try and make some good maps. My gamertag is Mr FancyBones, same as my user name, so look out for when I try to host a lobby.

Reactions: Psychoduck

boomer

Not Qualified
Oct 8, 2014
Halo 2 custom days. Back when people were mature and everything was honor rules. The good Ol' days.

My favorite was playing headlong and the humans had to be in a warthog. The zombies had to use the map pieces to make road blocks to stop the car and get them.

Mr FancyBones

Novice
Feb 5, 2016
Halo 2 custom days. Back when people were mature and everything was honor rules. The good Ol' days.

My favorite was playing headlong and the humans had to be in a warthog. The zombies had to use the map pieces to make road blocks to stop the car and get them.

Yeah, those we're fun times, I remember playing a bunch of zombies on Foundation. Good times. You don't see as many zombie maps that let players move boxes to create choke points. Love to see that used when zombies comes to Halo 5.

boomer

Not Qualified
Oct 8, 2014
I tried it on standoff and again on longshore back in halo 3. Worked pretty well. I remember someone made a driving course in reach but it was far too big.