Help me get my ability to post host ratings back.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
I left a review on Whoronavirus sand just said "shame" and he had that removed. So i then proceed to write a legit rating in which he has removed again. My second rating stated that he was using mods to make the game unfair towards other players. I.E Using mods for his own use. Apparently that was not a legit review and i believe it should be if a host rating is my opinion on the host. This man here just wants 100% rating and this goes to show it.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
this was not trolling behavior this was a legitimate review removed for no reason. i cannot post anymore reviews now for my hello friend host's. this guy doesnt even use mod chats to mod he just uses it whenever

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
he never even asked me to remove the first one he went straight to a mod. if he would've asked nicely to remove it instead of coming in the discord and calling me a prick i would've removed it instantly. This is unfair class welfare

WhoronaVirus

Adept
Oct 6, 2020
A. You trolled more than just me, you left multiple negative troll reviews, and when asked why you did it you said don't worry about it just trolling.
B. If I ever do mod, it's never to gain an unfair advantage, I am known as someone who puts on mods yes, but mods that add to the game, for EVERYONE,such as shooting soccer balls in Halo on Halo, etc. If it's ever anything other, I never use it to win. You can ask anyone on this server.
C. Your ability to review was taken away given your history with the server, what with getting banned, and then your trolling. As you were told before if you think something was amiss, or you have an issue with being called a prick, there is a report players channel you are more than welcome to utilize.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
i utilized the report button. But you forgot to mention i wasnt the only one putting reviews at the time, there was probably about 6 other people doing so and yes they were trolls. but when i left you a legit review you got butthurt about it and that got my perms taken away. That was not a troll review. you have modded in certain game types to kill individuals, and i just dont believe your are a fun host. Like you have said to me there is a report button so use it. But dont get someones ability's taken away cause your review wasnt up to your expectations. You could have atleast came to me and asked to remove it but you went straight to a mod and they look at my behavior from a year ago. i have done nothing but wrote you a negative review to get this treatment. It is also halo

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
i would write you a legitimate review if i was able too and i would go into the best depth of it that i can.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
Another thing to mention, this is not all my opinion. I have been in calls where several people have left your game due to you modding to your own benefit. i do not remember names nor would i throw them under the bus but i know for certain i am not the only one who feels this way. There is a modding chat for customs as well, instead of getting host and then using mods maybe start a modded lobby.

WhoronaVirus

Adept
Oct 6, 2020
if someone doesn’t like Jenga, they leave the lobby. If someone doesn’t like fat kid, they leave the lobby. No different from me putting on megalo mods, so that point is irrelevant. You also cannot change a review once it’s posted so you leaving a negative review to troll was detrimental because you cannot change it. And yet again it is never to my own benefit, I don’t ever use anything to win. The end result is this man: You trolled, multiple people, on a system that once it’s done it’s done, admitted to doing it to troll, and harmed several people’s host reputation. Everything else is extraneous and irrelevant to the topic at hand. Making a post to whine about it is ridiculous, if there was anything done wrong here don’t you think the admins would have said or done something about it by now? Deal with the consequences bud.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
i have first hand witnessed you kill people with mods. You only want a 100% host review if you really went out of your way to get my perms taken. I left you my honest review and it got removed, thats the topic at hand.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
i realistically see no reason my review on you was removed. It was legitimate, it was honest, and it was not a troll so i see no other reason behind you getting my reviews taken away other than wanting to be the very best host there is.

WhoronaVirus

Adept
Oct 6, 2020
The reason was you did as a retaliation to having your troll review removed, as you’ve been in MAYBE two of my lobbies and there were NO mods present during those lobbies. Once again, if something was wrong here it would have been corrected already, or do you not think they are doing their job? I have spoken to the admin who removed it for literally no more than five minutes total prior to messaging him about this, so I don’t know exactly where you’re getting this bias idea at. This discussion is over on my part, if you still have a problem take it up with staff. Have a nice day.

TSK LoKoz

Novice
Jan 25, 2020
and on several occasions i have witnessed you mod. you used mods in a banshee gamemode which made you faster. you killed a man from 50ft with a sword in an infection gametype. and you mod almost every game i've played with you in. I do enjoy the mods sometimes just not when you do it the way i've seen on multiple occasions

WhoronaVirus

Adept
Oct 6, 2020
I didn’t have your perms taken away, I never even suggested that. It was the staff’s decision due to the evidence in front of them. Now instead of continuing to spam this thread and whine about the consequences of your actions, go to staff if you have an issue.