Event HaloCustoms vs the World #1 Recap

front-page-hc-vs-world.png
Last weekend, us proud denizens of HaloCustoms matched ourselves against the might of the world. What we discovered is that the world is pretty bad at Halo and that Fronk is a pretty cool guy. Ladies(?) and gentlemen, I bring you the recap from last weekend's escapades.

This was the test run for big events held within the Master Chief Collection as well as for the obscene recording setup needed to capture game and chat sound from the Xbox One, but I think it's safe to say that it was quite a success. We experienced a number of game crashes, recording hiccups, and even a full shutdown of Xbox Live, but we pulled through and had a hell of a good time. We look forward to hosting more events like this, as well as other fun events in the near future so don't be too sad if you missed out on this one.

To those of you who participated, what were some of your favorite moments from the event? :fronk:

I think Team Fronk is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills n00bs in BTB and doesn't afraid of anything

Last edited:
Lol Team :fronk: is the best. I gotta say, our one bomb game on Terminal was pretty fun, but the lobby as a whole was great. Looking forward to the next HC vs the World event

Reactions: Skyward Shoe
Lol Team :fronk: is the best. I gotta say, our one bomb game on Terminal was pretty fun, but the lobby as a whole was great. Looking forward to the next HC vs the World event
I enjoyed the part of that game I was able to experience before being kicked. Unfortunately, the footage from that game along with the Longshore and Containment games was unusable because the audio desynced in my recording. I think that the shenanigans from Standoff, Avalanche, and Sandtrap more than made up for it, though. This video really could have turned into a ten minute long hogtage, too.

wait wasn't I in the coffee and donuts lobby? (In other words did I miss the recording time?), because I'm sure I've joined right when it started.

Last edited:
Wow, after watching the video for a second time, I realize how nasally my voice sounds. It's like Lois Fucking Griffon! I really should blow my nose prior to any and all events that involve a mic :oops:
Oh well, Team :fronk: is the best, and so is [insert name here] :masterchief: