• C

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • D

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OfficialCompetition.jpg

T-Shirt Voting

Here at HaloCustoms, we're all about competitions! Because our admins are cool like that. While the Minigame Competition and the 1v1 Tournament have been soaking up the limelight, there has been a smaller competition running its course in the background.

Here's the Scenario
This website was made by some guys. Those guys are the admins. They didn't make all of it - they built it off the template. That costs money. They also didn't create things like the Map Database template. That costs money too. Here's a fun question: "Can just anyone create and maintain a website?" Well, no, you need to rent out a server. So the costs just keep stacking.

Stacking... stacking... oh yeah! BigStack. He's the one whose wallet has been getting thinner and thinner as the days go by. On top of all that, protecting against the thankfully-not-so-recent DDOS attacks have knocked a sizable chunk of cash from the coffers.

So how are we going to sustain the website? Well, it takes money. But money is a boring and tiresome subject, and nobody wants to ask for some dry donations for nothing in return. Am I right? So we're going to go all "Kickstarter" here and make things pretty interesting :lmao:

Why do we need T-Shirt Designs?
If people are going to be donating to the site, we'll need something to show our gratitude. And what shows gratitude more than an official HaloCustoms T-Shirt? Oh, that, and a personally signed thank you note* from BigStack himself!

Great. So now we have sorted. Now we just need something to actually put on the shirts. And who else to design this than our very own community? In total, we got a variety of designs, both silly and serious from Tomtris, AssaultCommand, Shiralai, adderrson and, oh, looks like I did a few too. However, all of these submissions had to be narrowed down to what was the most feasible to produce. As a result, we have four fine designs to choose from.

Shirt Design A.jpg
Shirt Design B.jpg
Shirt Design C.jpg
Shirt Design D.jpg

Now that we have our T-shirt designs, we're almost ready to start shipping them out to our donors. But first, we need to settle on a design. We can't do all of these, due to production costs and logistics, so we need to make a decision. You need to decide which design is the design that represents the website best.

So... are we voting yet?
To cast your vote for the best design, head on over to the top of the page and choose which designs you like the best. Multiple choices are allowed, so feel free to choose any and all that you like. The poll is set to close in about 1 week, so don't wait!

On behalf of the rest of the staff, thank you so much for your interest. A vote costs you nothing, but it's the first step to getting us financially back on track. More information and specifics on how to donate, and what rewards you'll receive, will be released in the coming weeks.

-:teddy:

*Totally legit. I'm serious, he actually agreed to this. You'll get a really real note from him, hand-signed and everything. However, this is exclusive to the first number of orders. We're not made of hand-signed pieces of paper.

I might actually donate just for the hand-written note from BigStack himself... :)

Only joking, these T-Shirts look awesome too!

C and D seem to have the most original design. But I like D the most.

I mean the Oracle ball may have come from somewhere. I've just never seen it.

Reactions: AssaultCommand
C and D seem to have the most original design. But I like D the most.

I mean the Oracle ball may have come from somewhere. I've just never seen it.

Just in case you didn't know, the Oracle Ball is known as "The Monitor" or "343 Guilty Spark" and features in the campaigns of many of the games in the series. It is also the character that you play as when in forge mode :)

Just in case you didn't know, the Oracle Ball is known as "The Monitor" or "343 Guilty Spark" and features in the campaigns of many of the games in the series. It is also the character that you play as when in forge mode :)

No I knew that lol. I'm talking about the design used on the T-shirt. I haven't seen the design before

Just add a donate button somewhere on the site. If you want it to be less visible, stick it at the bottom with the "Affiliates," "Contact Us," "Home," and "Top" buttons. This, in addition to the T-shirts, could get you a bit more money to work with.

Sorry! My mistake! :)
You could still post a design, less likely to get printed but Bigstack said he would like an entire store so it could still be printed some day.

Thanks for finally pulling the trigger on this guys, I was afraid you'd forgotten.