HaloCustoms Staff vs. Community Showdown

hc-staffvscommunity-final_zps444e69aa.jpg

Ever wonder about those strange, shadowy orange figures lurking about the forums? Do they even play Halo, with all those welcome threads to post in and mysterious moderating they seem to do? Well, wonder no longer!

For the first time, you'll get the chance to challenge our very own HaloCustoms staff to a duel of epic proportions! Better warm up first, cause I hear Dax has a mean DMR...

Check out the game thread for all the details.

Whooooo! I bet Shanon won't want to risk humiliation after his success in the FH competition. :p

We're going to bring this whole diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. And it's going to be biblical.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

I just couldn't resist. Also don't fret, my DMR skills are certainly not of the "mean" variety as Mock here suggested. I like to think of them more as friendly yet mischievous, maybe even a little provocative at times.

We shall celebrate the union between community and staff by feasting for a thousand days and a thousand nights.
It might be the sleep deprivation talking, but that's the funniest thing I've read on this site. Amazing :laugh:

FATALITY. Provocative?!? My BR skills are fatal. All headshots. Not that I'm braging.
I pride myself in making do with the worst weapons possible. You'll see me shooting the Plasma Pistol Semi-automatically while throwing pulse grenades in between carbine shots and thruster pack dodges. I'll probably die for it though :laugh: