News HaloCustoms Monthly Recap - April '20

monthlyrecap.png

Welcome to our new HaloCustoms monthly recap, this new format will serve as our monthly blog post of what's been going on in the Halo and HaloCustoms community as of late. If you're not already be sure to join our Discord using this link here now lets get on with the news.

deltahalo11-2dd7a4b0ed9e4f049a4651cfdfaf4928.jpg

Halo 2C/A is imminent for its MCC PC release despite the current circumstances that are preventing most from working right now, currently if no issues arise its planned public flighting will launch sometime later this week.

For this and all public flighting sessions going forward, the invites will be sent through HaloWaypoint instead of to your email, the reason for this (speculation) is they ran into issues last time where people weren't receiving invites or they were sent to the spam folder for some, whatever the reason is it caused them to rethink how public invitations will be sent going forward

Once Halo 2 releases for MCC PC we have some special events planned soon. ;)

jens.jpeg

Unfortunately 343i employee Jens Hauch passed away just recently, his position for anyone wandering at 343i was the environment art tech lead, while I never knew the man personally I hope he's resting well now. Here's a link to his fund raiser for anyone that wants to help with funeral costs and such.

hccommunityspotlight.png

To end this recap we're going to showoff some content posted by those in the HaloCustoms Discord community.

Halo_ MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited Services) 4_14_2020 10_41_01 PM.png

Generator Defense gametype mod by TrustySn00ze

A promising mod for sure, somehow TrustySn00ze got the Generator from Firefight to work and function in custom games as a functional entity that players need to destroy/protect, keep an eye on this one.

Halo Reach Eternal Campaign overhaul mod by KableInstinct

Probably one of the most ambitious mods out there, not only does it add new weapons, enemies, and vehicles, you're getting an entire overhaul of the campaign with various things to mess around with, i'd list them all here but it would flood the page.

chrome_uQvFNI5GDG.png

Gladiator Arena by Ultima

A simple fun casual gamemode where you run out of your cell with random weapons and kill the other players until you get enough points to win.

See you guys next month. - Matt

Last edited by a moderator: