Contest Halocustoms First Caption Contest!

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Hey everybody! In the interest of doing more fun, silly things on the site, we are having a caption contest this week! If this goes over well then we'll keep doing them. They may or may not be Halo related in the future, but the first weeks should be familiar to anyone who has been a part of SvC in the past months. Usually the contest will be to caption an image, but today we have a video that was just too good to pass up.

Rules:

1. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

2. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

3. You are allowed to caption this video with a background song, but unless you know my music tastes you are probably hurting yourself.

The results will be posted Wednesday, May 28 and the winner will receive a Captain of Captions trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!

Last edited by a moderator:
4722c8af5da0e6b31c0212969d25169abfa525bbaae816866e730e41a6c66c40.jpg

^pretty perfect, an image to caption a video.

But in line with the rules, a more fitting;
"You gotta squat by the mass
To get DAT ASS"

Also, because lol;
8f2c12a8a7da1a46a8f39498e87acf7bbfec3be07abf40851afe788cad036386.jpg

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
A few of you seem not to understand how a caption contest works. The goal is to submit the best of caption of the video provided in the OP, not to submit a random captioned image.

Reactions: Master Debaytes
Hmmm, I don't think anyone got why I posted that image...
Since all I see on Facebook these days are posts about chicks squatting and stuff (which is basically tea bagging nothing) it seemed rather fitting to put up the "you better squat to the grass, to get tha ass" meme.