Halo Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
The rocks on Lockdown work pretty good. To be honest, I didn't care about them when I was playing. :laugh: They are like a "last option" for you to get an enemy out of his camping/power position, but before that you actually don't realize them. They are definitely going to be very useful in KotH games as three hills are placed right below them.

I don't even know the respawn time... It must be very cold on Lockdown if three-meter stalactites grow in a mere four minutes, though. ;)

A little pro tip for playing CTF in Blood Gulch. Drive your warthog around the enemy base while your passenger hops out and takes the flag. If that doesn't work, then cram your warthog into the base and get out of there as fast as you can once your buddy takes the flag and hops in (be sure you turn left if going into the front or right for rear). This doesn't work all the time, but its the best tactic, that (almost) always worked.

Reactions: Socfuz

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
A little pro tip for playing CTF in Blood Gulch. Drive your warthog around the enemy base while your passenger hops out and takes the flag. If that doesn't work, then cram your warthog into the base and get out of there as fast as you can once your buddy takes the flag and hops in (be sure you turn left if going into the front or right for rear). This doesn't work all the time, but its the best tactic, that (almost) always worked.

Wut?

Reactions: AssaultCommand

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
YNQpQRE.png
Why didn't we talk about the new forge mechanics in here?
YNQpQRE.png

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
I think that got covered in the FD topic. This is probably here to discuss everything else like the new achievements, ranking system, story, nostalgia etc...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
There is evidence to believe that Master Chief will not be the main hero of Halo 5 and future titles. Some of the trailers show a new Spartan, who will likely take the place of our favorite old-timer in green armor. Also, the title of the "master chief collection" for xbone suggests that the collection contains all of the Halo games that featured the Chief. Since the collection does not include Halo 5, that may suggest that he is not present in, or is not the main character of the game.
(6/19)
Called it

Last edited:

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
I feel like Halo in general has been a bit behind technologically, with its gravity-defying spartans, limited player animations, weak sound effects, and archaic-feeling gameplay. But Halo 2 Anniversary actually managed to attain a surprisingly modern feel. The increased resolution and frame rate, combined with the new (and excellent) sounds, textures, and lighting, make this game feel like it actually has a firm place in the next generation, even though it's really just a fancy shell on a decade-old product.

The new weapons and vehicles felt great. I can't wait to jump into some custom games and start tearing people up with the warthog.

Last edited:

Hardline_Pro

Novice
May 24, 2013
USA
www.youtube.com
Dear 343 and Certain Affinity devs (if you read this forum),

Could you please add the green screen object to H2A's Forge? Maybe with a patch when the Relic remake and ODST come out?

If you do I will love you long time. Thanks!