Core Halo Ring

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
Halo Ring (version 2016-06-06) - Fight as giants on the surface of Installation 04. Supports Slayer, CTF, and Neutral Flag. xXBarthXx

HALO RING

Ever wondered what it would be like to battle on the surface of an entire Halo? Well, now you can!

Welcome to Halo Ring :)

This map is a 4v4/5v5 core action sack map that takes place on the surface of Installation 04. The ring contains multiple environments that you can play on as you move through out the ring.

Halo Ring supports Slayer (FFA and Team), CTF, and Neutral CTF. It also supports...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: ChewyNutCluster

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
xXBarthXx updated Halo Ring with a new update entry:

Strongholds Update

Strongholds Update

Hey guys!

I've listened to your feedback, and decided to add in Strongholds to Halo Ring!

Give it a try and let me know what you think! I haven't had a chance to test out Strongholds yet, so if anyone gets a chance please give me your feedback. I would like to know how the Stronghold placements feel, if the map is balanced, how spawns are for the gametype, etc.

Also, any other feedback on the map in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
xXBarthXx updated Halo Ring with a new update entry:

Terrain Fixes

Terrain Update
Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I've looked at this map and decided it was time for a little update. I went into forge and fixed up the terrain a little bit. Here's what I tweaked:

• Smoothed out terrain- Some parts of the map were a little bumpy/choppy. I went in and attempted to smooth out some areas.
  • Patched unseeable areas- Some parts of the map, in water areas,...

Read the rest of this update entry...