Halo Game Teasers

CoolStuff.jpg

So at E3 they announced the newest Halo game coming out. Excited about the new teaser? If you haven't seen it out, check it out below.

E3 2000, I mean.
I know, I'm a joker. You probably wanted something newer than that. Well here you go.​
Halo 2. Good times, huh? That was in 2003.
No, no, we want the one for the current Xbox. Not past ones, silly! "Okay" I say, "I'll get you the teaser you were waiting for..."​
Well I'd blame you for stupidity if you didn't see this next video coming. I mean, fuck, can't you see the huge thumbnail? Get your shit together, dude.​
Halo 3, E3 2006
I'm going to go ahead and drop this guise of trickery, and adopt one of nostalgia. The next teaser for ODST was actually pretty impressive, even looking back on it today. Much different from the past ones, since it really got your imagination going after being briefly introduced to ODSTs over New Mombasa in the Halo 2 campaign.​
ODST. This one still gets my juices flowing.
Do you guys remember watching the trailer for Halo 4? I remember seeing the sticky detonator being held in Chief's one hand (unlike Reach's two-handed grenade launcher) and being held in awe. Only a true mastermind could this of a one-handed grenade launcher. Neat stuff.​
Feast your eyes on the games of today! So sleek! So futuristic! So... E3 2011.
Hey, great job watching all of those videos. It's been, what, 15 minutes since you started reading this article? I really admire your dedication to my work. Thanks man. I, uh... *sniff* That means a lot to me. You know what? I admire that. Thank you. Just for you, I'll give you what you came for. You wanted to see a teaser? I'll show you a teaser. One I have completely and purposefully neglected up to this point.​
Here's what you've all been waiting for.​
Halo Reach, baby!
Apparently there's another teaser flying about on the internet. I don't know. It's just called Halo. It doesn't sound like Halo 5 to me. But, I don't know, maybe you'd want to check it out. I wouldn't. If I were you, I'd just watch that ODST teaser again. Yeah, that sounds better. Here you go.​
ODST. "Online Depression Screening Test" is a strange subtitle, if you ask me. But it sure fits the game's atmosphere, that's for sure.
Or, you know, I could cut the shit and show you the fucking teaser. Yeah. Yeah, let's do that.​
Here's the teaser for the newest Halo game shown at this year's E3 show.​
No trickery. Just pure, unadulterated, ambiguous advertising.
Discuss your thoughts below :)
-
simple_teddy_bear-31px.png

Oh man. A Forerunner Owl I am literally shaking in fear :vincent: Really 343 an owl is the scariest thing you can think of? Also what's up with Master Chief in this Jedi cloak. Oh wait maybe the new Halo will give you the option to use the force.

What we learned from the Halo teaser:
  • Chief is in a new area.
  • There is forerunner stuff going on around chief.
  • Chief is emotionally attached to Cortana.
  • Chief is going to kill the forerunners.
  • The forerunners look pretty dangerous.
And what did we learn from the Halo 4 Campaign?

looks to me like he was either abandoned by the UNSC or has gone AWOL

God I hope Micro$oft gave 343i the time and effort into making this game better than any recent Halo game and NOT milking the sheet out of it. Have a good feeling and a very bad feeling about it guys.

Chief just wanted to bang cortana and since he didn't get the chance to do it, he is seeking for forerunner gods to sorta bring her back in a physical form.

Reactions: Fraw Lawk

You missed the part where we find out chief is still alive