Event Halo Customs World Cup - Round 1

front-page-world-cup-png.6409

Ladies and Gentlemen, the teams have been decided and the title is waiting. This is it. We are now ready for Round 1 of the Halo Customs World Cup!​

Teams
Yup, all four regions have locked in their roster of six players. Lets take a look.

USA
Primary Players - GreatCesar1 - Sir Novalot - Teqnohh - The 0micron
Back Ups - saby0906 - Minotaur

Canada
Primary Players - PA1NTS - Mr Pokephile - LudicrousTrash - WhiteWolfLegend
Back Ups - UndeadKiller Qc - Ghuesaren

Europe
Primary Players - Akmigone - x3333x - Wolferious - de Medici II
Back Ups - Shiavona - Fuzzle

United Kingdom
Primary Players - iSpiteful - mcspoish - Z3MAST3R - Elliot
Back Ups - H2AK0N - Absentduck

Team USA looks to be the hot favourites judging by stats! But, stats aren't everything remember! I can see some very good players on every team.

The Map
I can now reveal that the map you will be duking it out on this week is Opticon! Opticon is a symmetrical arena designed with a strong focus on top-mid control. The map is currently featured in the Team Snipers playlist but is fantastic for standard competitive play, hence its presence in the World Cup!

slayer%20pro.jpg
Round 1
Three games of Slayer using the Throwdown Slayer V5 game-type must be played on this map tomorrow. I have assigned a time slot that suits your time zones. Once they are completed, post you results from Waypoint in the game thread and put the game clips in your File Share. We will then pull the MVP's POV and capture it to be added to the recap in all its glory.

Good luck everyone!

It seems like team Europe surprisingly got some support by 3 strong players! :lights: Unfortunately I can´t participate.

Not to put down the map choice by you guys but (emphasis on the following) PERSONALLY (emphasis ended) i don't like that map just because I feel the flow is broken here and there and the outer areas of the map never get used. Just my thoughts but hey its your decision.