Halo Customs NCAA Tourney Challenge

1362424976.gif

Halo Customs has a bracket group on ESPN! Join in on the fun. Brackets MUST to be completed before Thursday, March 21st at Noon EST.

Step 1: Go HERE to create bracket
Step 2: Go HERE to search for our group Halo Customs
Step 3: Enter Password- blackoutbball
Step 4: WIN!!!....or ya know, probably lose. March Madness is hard!

UPDATE!! I have an armor code or two as prizes!

Im not sure I know what this is?
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure they have college basketball in Antartica.... or people, for that matter. Anyway, in America, it's the second biggest sporting event in the country, and it's most likely the second biggest amateur sporting event on the planet, next to the Olympics. Basically, the top 64 teams (68 teams if you count the 4 play-in games) get seeded according to skill and placed in one massive bracket. 63 games in a matter of 2 and a half weeks, to determine the best college basketball team in the nation. It's pure insanity, with practically unheard of teams coming out of nowhere and upsetting perennial powerhouses,teams going on hot streaks, huge comebacks, buzzer-beating game winners, etc. It's called March Madness for a reason. There are very few better events to watch than this, and it's a HUGE source of gambling around the world. Millions and millions will fill out these brackets. You'll get to see how you rank not only against all of us in our tiny group, but also against the rest of the world.

Even if you don't know much about basketball, or any of the teams. Just make some picks (be smart, though... better seeded teams like #1s and #2s are typically seeded that highly for a reason. they will probably advance). But anything can, and will happen.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Wooo!!! 2-0, off to a good start.

Whoever's ESPN account doesn't match their HaloCustoms account. mind saying which username is yours? That way we can talk more trash :p