News Halo Customs 2.0

Halo Customs 2.0

Welcome, friend. Take a moment to feast your eyes on the world around you. Now turn back to your computer screen, and gaze at this beautifully slick new layout we got! It's cold and snowy outside, so grab your blanket and snuggle in front of this cozy report of everything improved.

We promise, this time it's real. Not to say that the beach isn't real but... you know, I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone but, um... heck, I don't know.

Let's do this then, shall we? Let's waltz through these sweet new features.

The whole website's everything

For who could pass the everything without noticing the occurrence of something upon the entire area there within. Twice, for the nth time, will you see your own self reflected in the shine of a new website's gleam, thusly thrice believing in the quality of a product therein. Ergo, by proof of: it's obvious, you will notice that the website looks differently spectacular.

Improved Forum Watching

Remember when I pointed out to you that bar that stays with you at the top? Yeah, that was a fun couple-of-minutes-ago. Well- wait, I haven't said that yet? Damn, editing is a bitch. Anyway, click on "Watched Threads" at the top of your screen to see a menu similar to the one below. Pretty neat, if you happened to miss a few notifications earlier.

upload_2014-2-26_3-46-47.png

Wait, you weren't meant to see that. Shh.

New Theme

Look at it. LOOK AT IT! Check out that smooth palette. Look at the great layout. Notice the professional atmosphere. Admire the casual undertones. And if you fancy it, you can join the rest of the prestigious donars that made this possible, and bring in the next big upgrade.

Top Bar

No matter how hard you scroll, you won't be able to escape that tenacious little bar at the top of your screen. No more furious use of your scroll wheel is required to see your notifications, watched threads/forums, as well as a link back to the main forum page. It'll be there. Watching you. Forever.

upload_2014-2-26_3-47-25.png

Notable Members

Go ahead and boop your mouse clicker on that "Members" tab at the top of the screen to see the new Members page. On top of a full list of all members ever, we have set of tabs that will outline the most notable members, with stats such as most posts, most trophy points, and most positive ratings. There's even some extra stuff on the side - I never knew there were so many birthdays! Consider this a birthday present, @AWESOMEGUY101 and @bob.

Love, Tedium

Reactions: Buddy
Good host ratings?
The rating system was intended to be a temporary "ends to a mean", and has outlived its usefulness. That said, our next version of 'quality of lobby' indication isn't ready yet, so perhaps we'll be returning some form of Good/Bad Host soon.

The rating system was intended to be a temporary "ends to a mean", and has outlived its usefulness. That said, our next version of 'quality of lobby' indication isn't ready yet, so perhaps we'll be returning some form of Good/Bad Host soon.
I'm just a little sad that it's gone since some hosters put a lot of effort into getting their ratings/title

Before the website went to turmoil I was able to save your hard work with this article. I would have felt bad if we lost it.
Yeah, looks like you only got half of it. No worries though, I'm sure most people saw the bulk of it anyway.

Love the update. It took time but the new look eventually grew on me. I also love the new features the update brought. I'm glad to see HC is still getting upgrades.

Hey, I'm just saying
GZQY62l.jpg

With a shoutbox being in the homepage, it's time for some Forgehub-HC comparison :p
SYFTfca.jpg

Can you please make a white background version, like the last website had? It's hard to use this site background while at work. Plus, it's easier on the eyes.