Halo Bulletin 3-6-13

BS Angel and Bravo bring us a new update

In this weeks bulletin we get an interview with Greg Bear, apparently one of the Halo novel writers in charge of the Forerunner novels.

Give it a read if that's your dig.

BTB Objective, where art thou?

This was a little further down in the update so it might have been missed, but it's still important news. For those of you that are missing out of your favorite BTB Objective, 343i gives a glimpse of hope:

From Dr Dorado: When do we get some info regarding BTB Objective?

We are currently brainstorming different ways of bringing a large party-friendly playlist option for objective-based game types into Halo 4 Matchmaking. It’s not coming immediately; however it is something we’re actively working on and looking forward to implementing when officially ready.
Action Sack is Back!

Much like in the prior halo games, Action Sack makes it's return into the world of halo! Feels like this time it came into being a lot sooner then before, but what do I know?

Anyways here's what we're in store for:

Binary Slayer
Need some practice with the binary rifle? Here's your chance. I've played this before and it's really fantastic. Watch IGN's video about it! After a few rounds of this intense Binary Rifle usage, you'll be disintegrating dudes in no time.

Lightning CTF
The Light rifle is really a beautiful gun. Pulling it out is very satisfying as it assembles itself in your hands. Unfortunately a shot from the hip doesn't seem to do much besides annoy the enemy. To fix this they turned it into Call of Duty, one hit kill! All jokes aside it does sound pretty epic, and even the flag carrier keeps out the Light Rifle when running it back!

Rocket and Rails
I dunno about you guys, but the Railgun tops my list for most fun weapon addition of Halo 4. The blast radius is a little underwhelming, but when you connect, oooo boy does it feel good. I also hear some of you suck with the Railgun? Sounds terrible to me, but in case you're one of these people they also give you a Rocket Launcher. And jetpacks. We all love jetpacks.

Team Fiesta!
Do you like random weapons? How about spawning with a plasma pistol and boltshot? No? Well what about incineration cannon and Binary rifle? Yes? Well Make up your damn mind! The historical Team Fiesta is back once again to give you beautiful weapons, or crap you wouldn't pick up on your worst day.

Action Sack rolls out on Monday 3-11-13

Speaking of Sacks...

612LfyS.jpg

Thanks for checking it out if you didn't have chance to go by halo waypoint today.

Dude best news all day. :) I love this update. Maybe this means well be getting some actual new game types and such.
They really are bringing out some fun content. :y:

yeah, they do need to throw in some actual minigames though. These games are for filler between minigames that you're downloading on the spot during a custom game lobby.

Yeah, they need to put in like Slenderman or Assassin's Creed or Joy Riders. Community minigames that people find fun.
Still pumped for it. Binary Slayer is gunna be beastly.
I just hope they bring back Team Punchout.