Halo Bulletin 1.9.13

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

Finally the update we've been waiting for!!

Week of 1/21
Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
"Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 1/28
Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 2/4
Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

click the link for the full article.
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

Reactions: GH0STSNIPERO24
Speaking for myself only, I love what Frank said in this update.
I have faith in 343 and i also have forgiveness for the small mistakes they've made.

I'm happy to hear him acknowledge how valuable the Halo community is to them and I'm excited for what the future holds.
Things may not happen as fast as our hyperactive A.D.D. gamer brains would like, but I think we should all rest assured that this company knows what they hold in their hands and knows that their community and its opinions are valuable to them.

Reactions: Nondual
Needs moar filesharez! I wonder if the Forge Maps will be solely ones made by 343 and how good they'll be? Also I'm super excited about the new Spartan Ops coming out and Team Doubles playlist :heart:

They are made by the community, at least in part. I dont know the extend of how many they took, but I know they were on the lookout for smaller maps not too long ago at all.

Definitely not the bulletin I've been waiting for... Nothing about adding in the file browser functionality that's missing from the game, nothing about adding in gametypes and gametype options we don't have but should have, nothing about that supposed forge fix that Certain Affinity talked about, although they did mention the title update that's coming out in February. I hope that's a big title update that includes full file browser functioning.

Forge map hopper.... yay? I swear, the better pick some god damned good maps this time. Halo 4's map choices were abysmal. And if I get snuffed and don't make a single map into MM because I'm a "bad person", or because an ass hate Cartographer opposes them because of a personal bias against me, I might just rage.

Forge map hopper.... yay? I swear, the better pick some god damned good maps this time. Halo 4's map choices were abysmal. And if I get snuffed and don't make a single map into MM because I'm a "bad person", or because an ass hate Cartographer opposes them because of a personal bias against me, I might just rage.

Diplomacy. Apparently, it's a thing. And I'm actually pretty excited about the Halo 4 Forge hopper. I actually get really excited about them. It's like a map pack that you can judge and hate freely, or praise endlessly. The chance of either is great!