News Halo 5: Introducing the REQ System

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Halo 5 is now just 38* days away and already many of us are counting down the days to it's release almost like the countdown to Christmas. Today new information on the REQ System being introduced has been bestowed upon us.

You can find said information above in this informational video featuring none other than Mister Chief. It looks like he's been hitting the gym in recent years.

The video very much works like an FAQ and has a few gameplay clips in there to boot (nothing we haven't seen before mind) but manages to deliver all the details you might want to know with some good humour and shoddy animation.

Alternatively, if you are of the reading sort you can find more information on the REQ System over on Halo Waypoint.

Overall I feel that 343i have done a pretty good job with both this video as a form of marketing but also the REQ System itself. Naturally only time will tell how it performs in real world scenarios but be sure to let us know what you think in the remainder of this thread.

Like Mister Chief says, prepare to start REQ'ing up some REQ points!

*Correct at time of writing

So is it finally okay to say the REQoning is here? (/apologies for 1,000 years for that pun)

In all seriousness the REQ system seems like it's had some thought put into it and also isn't going to be punishing to casual players. Although it'll have to been seen at launch how true that stands to be. However, I saw cosmetics....so I'll be getting Halo 5 and walking around with the shiniest boots this side of universe! Cheers, and can't wait!

Reactions: Auburn