Vendusa

Qualified
Nov 4, 2016
There was a brief period on XBOX ONE when HaloCustoms.com was a regular outlet for HALO 5 Guardians Custom lobbies and then it went silent, almost.

I know it's difficult to secure visibilty at all times but why hasn't this Tool become more than a semi-obvious 'custom game' finder. I think it would help the new wave of Halo 5 PC forge users to get better feedback and customs running regularly but the notion is nothing more than a hopeful mindset for me.

I think the others reading will agree in the recent weeks, no real 'increase' of traffic has come about yet from the release of Halo 5 Forge on PC and it seems underwhelming.

I am only writing this post because of this current atmosphere assumption around the LFG type sites.

I also hope the Gaming community in general gets more involved in Halo 5 because all of those VR enthusiasts don't realize how close Halo 5 is to becoming Virtual Reality already as a stand alone franchise. I am only saying that the basic feel of this game is a VR experience, merely in 2D, and if I was waiting for Halo 6 to be ported to my new VR headset then I would not be surprised how natural of a transition it could become for Halo 5 fans . . . it is a great game without VR either way. So too is Skyrim as a first person 2D Franchise, but the modding forums are nothing like Halo 5 Forge has to offer the XBOX/Windows gaming community as a custom experience and nothing really BIG is forth coming as for NEXT GEN aspirations this holiday shopping season.

I am excited about playing more custom games in the PC Forge arena so I simply will wait and see if 'the word' is getting spread soon enough, I hate to be 'post XBOX ONE' in contrast to the user-base but I only have a Windows PC to get my Halo 5 at the moment because somebody bought my Guardians Edition at full used value, it was easy to let it go at that price. Then I moved to new home and have more priority ahead of getting that Slim I want so badly. Until then, I will be around but only on Halo 5 Forge PC version.

Always LFG . . .

Attachments

• H5G_Forge-Ascendance.png
    H5G_Forge-Ascendance.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 286

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
There was a brief period on XBOX ONE when HaloCustoms.com was a regular outlet for HALO 5 Guardians Custom lobbies and then it went silent, almost.

I know it's difficult to secure visibilty at all times but why hasn't this Tool become more than a semi-obvious 'custom game' finder. I think it would help the new wave of Halo 5 PC forge users to get better feedback and customs running regularly but the notion is nothing more than a hopeful mindset for me.

I think the others reading will agree in the recent weeks, no real 'increase' of traffic has come about yet from the release of Halo 5 Forge on PC and it seems underwhelming.

I am only writing this post because of this current atmosphere assumption around the LFG type sites.

I also hope the Gaming community in general gets more involved in Halo 5 because all of those VR enthusiasts don't realize how close Halo 5 is to becoming Virtual Reality already as a stand alone franchise. I am only saying that the basic feel of this game is a VR experience, merely in 2D, and if I was waiting for Halo 6 to be ported to my new VR headset then I would not be surprised how natural of a transition it could become for Halo 5 fans . . . it is a great game without VR either way. So too is Skyrim as a first person 2D Franchise, but the modding forums are nothing like Halo 5 Forge has to offer the XBOX/Windows gaming community as a custom experience and nothing really BIG is forth coming as for NEXT GEN aspirations this holiday shopping season.

I am excited about playing more custom games in the PC Forge arena so I simply will wait and see if 'the word' is getting spread soon enough, I hate to be 'post XBOX ONE' in contrast to the user-base but I only have a Windows PC to get my Halo 5 at the moment because somebody bought my Guardians Edition at full used value, it was easy to let it go at that price. Then I moved to new home and have more priority ahead of getting that Slim I want so badly. Until then, I will be around but only on Halo 5 Forge PC version.

Always LFG . . .
HC has always had a traffic problem, even in the late halo 4 days, we always have new members joining then new
Members replacing them when they leave and the cycle continues.