Halo Halo 5 Emblems

Y3S ITZ WES

Novice
Nov 7, 2015
Florida
Hey Guys and Gals, I've been wanted to talk about getting a feature into Halo 5, that when you are in a Spartan Company you get a special custom Emblem for that Company. For example, you would have the SC logo on the left, then the CL (Company Leader) can choose from a selection of backgrounds to add with the logo. The only downfall that I have thought of right now for this is that it will have to be permanent. To get pass that, theoretically it could have something like with the name of the company to where it can only be changed once every month or so. Back to the point, I'd love to see this become a feature into the game, because right now all we have showing that we belong to a SC is the name under our gamer tags when we view someone.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
That's a good idea. I wonder what they have planned for Spartan Company integration in the game, because surely it's an incomplete feature. I'd like to have an emblem for the spartan company, and for there to be an option to toggle it on or off. For the spartan company emblems, there should be an in-browser editor, like you see in battlelog for Battlefield or on the Rockstar Social Club for GTA. (Halo Customs just needs a blue HC for its emblem). I'd like to see our emblems appear on our spartans in-game as well, both our individual spartan emblems and the emblems of our company, with an option to toggle them on or off.

And on the general topic of emblems, I want emblems from past games to be added in. I miss the halt emblem that I had been using from Halo 2 onward.

Last edited:
Reactions: hybridhavoc

Y3S ITZ WES

Novice
Nov 7, 2015
Florida
That's a good idea. I wonder what they have planned for Spartan Company integration in the game, because surely it's an incomplete feature. I'd like to have an emblem for the spartan company, and for there to be an option to toggle it on or off. For the spartan company emblems, there should be an in-browser editor, like you see in battlelog for Battlefield or on the Rockstar Social Club for GTA. (Halo Customs just needs a blue HC for its emblem). I'd like to see our emblems appear on our spartans in-game as well, both our individual spartan emblems and the emblems of our company, with an option to toggle them on or off.

And on the general topic of emblems, I want emblems from past games to be added in. I miss the halt emblem that I had been using from Halo 2 onward.

Yeah sounds great, especially the toggle part for turning it on and off at your own pleasure. The list of emblems does seem like it needs to be larger or easier to receive from req packs in-game. Plus, seeing older emblems return, like you said again would be awesome! I'd love to have my Halo 2 emblem back in action.