Granite Spire

Core Granite Spire

Foxy Papa Smurf

Proficient
Mar 21, 2015
Granite Spire (version 2015-06-10) - A small free-for-all slayer map housed in the upper floors of an abandoned sky-scraper.

Granite Spire is a small-medium map made for free for all or small team slayer matches. The power weapons on the map are as follows:

Sniper Rifle: 1 spare clip, 90 second spawn

Shotgun: 0 spare clips, 90 second spawn

Insipred by some of the gameplay elements found on Halo 2's Ivory tower, this map has a great blend of tight corners and long sightlines. It is themed to appear as though the players are battling between two large sky scrapers connected by a pair of sky bridges. The gameplay is...

Read more about this map...

Faulk Smash

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
The map looks to be a lot of fun.

As for your YouTube, the amount of quality you put into each of your videos is great. I watched you prior to seeing this post, and two maps that come to mind were your pirate ship map and Foundation reimagination. Especially Foundation, as you even went into detail about the original like how it was back in the day.

I'll give this map a try if I can rally up a few people hopefully soon.

Awesome job. :)

Reactions: Foxy Papa Smurf

Foxy Papa Smurf

Proficient
Mar 21, 2015
The map looks to be a lot of fun.

As for your YouTube, the amount of quality you put into each of your videos is great. I watched you prior to seeing this post, and two maps that come to mind were your pirate ship map and Foundation reimagination. Especially Foundation, as you even went into detail about the original like how it was back in the day.

I'll give this map a try if I can rally up a few people hopefully soon.

Awesome job. :)

Thanks man, appreciate that.