Ghost Town '77

Ghost Town

When it comes to sweet remakes, who ya gonna call?!
That's right, Indie Anthias!

ghosttown_featpic_zpsbf42d115.png

BOO! It's a ghost! See what I did there? A ghost... get it?

Indie Anthias has been well known in the past for doing a great job on remake maps, and he's done it again with this excellent recreation of Ghost Town. This map is about as accurate as it can get without changing the textures of the pieces, and it plays great too!

Depending on your preference, you might want to load this up with a gametype set up for more classic style play. But during the games I've had on this map with H4's gameplay, I did not feel that any of the new elements damaged the map. Jetpacking adds a new twist to the gameplay of this classic, as you can now hop from ledge to ledge in ways that we're previously impossible. It's a solid remake, a great time, and a great blast from the past.

Visit Indie's map thread here.

To download the map, visit the fileshare of Indie Anthias.

Great map for feature Indie. Gameplay was solid every time I tried this map out and everyone in the party enjoyed it as well. Now if only someone can do such an accurate remake of Orbital, I'll be set.

Reactions: Toofeared4u
I played this last night. It took a little getting used to but this map was beautiful and everything I remember of Ghost Town

Yup played this last night Amazing Best remake yet I have no idea why its such a fun map to play