GeneralEgrof

Novice
Feb 10, 2016
General Egrof is NOT my LIVE ID, those are aka: Vendusa, aka: reggaemuffun, aka: UnmarkedFanatic, some Last Two Gamertags are on the lamb from most XBOX ONE use, as well as those old 360 maps I made that are not being remade. New ones are going to be quite over the top and fun to create, test, play and repeated. That is what customs is all about. Anything not 343, anything goes, anything really! I am in Midwest USA and always trying to be entertaining to other HALO crowds. Those are that are educated in FORGE basics are welcome to join my Forge sessions. I can take feedback anytime and requests as well. PA1NTS is a recommended Follow from previous HALO Customs lobbies. Please check my FILES via my 'Vendusa' gamer tag. Looking to mulitforge session with those like minded spartans.

Oversight is my latest original, I recommend using it for FREE FOR ALL and super MULTI-TEAM since there is no Objectives yet placed on the map, Slayer Game Types are the best, if you do add Objectives to it just let me know. Nice to meet you guys and gals.

Thanks all,
GeneralEgrof

Reactions: Psychoduck