Cool Games Bring us Together

CoolStuff.jpg
I like this. Really puts what we do into perspective. Youtube is currently holding "Geek Week", and multiplayer gaming culture was featured a few days ago. It's great to see it all from the different perspectives. Lots to think about, considering how multiplayer oriented Halo is.

Games are awesome, we may not always have the same interests in games or we may not like the same games but we'll always have those memories of some weird glitch that happened or an awesome run in the game that led your team to victory.

Yeah.. games are awesome ^.^.

Me and my XBL friend, when we play halo we always remember the time I some how got about 3 kills but had about 20 assists putting me in the 3rd or 4th slot on the btb score board for that game

Kind of sad there is no Halo in this video considering Halo is the greatest franchise ever. Without Halo 3 i wouldn't even have one friends and my friend Qc ang3Lz or Alex i never seen him in real life but he is my best friend

Let's hope another 10 years for Halo :D

Reactions: Tedium
Kind of sad there is no Halo in this video considering Halo is the greatest franchise ever. Without Halo 3 i wouldn't even have one friends and my friend Qc ang3Lz or Alex i never seen him in real life but he is my best friend

Let's hope another 10 years for Halo :D

The people in there are mostly PC gamers.... sooooo.

It makes me a little sad knowing that i won't get an xbox one and thus likely the next halo. I never cared for the game in all honesty, I just got it for the forge once I saw the Forge World ViDoc. Creating is everything to me. I've built with Legos since I was a yougin' and I've drawn since before then. I'm an art major in university and have been creating a universe to write stories in for years. The most recent one has taken me just over a year now and I'm at about 650/680 of my 750 page estimated length for this novel. Now I'm actually feeling somewhat accomplished occasionally in Halo with my forging and my help in managing two halo forums. Recently I got to inspire people to go forge something, and that is the most incredible feeling when i look back at the crap i made in Reach and the times I searched for people to tell me everything i did wrong in map design. I've got friends all over the world and my own country now, many of whom I know better than people I know of in person. Its a strange and wonderful thing, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Well, with that, i guess its time to go work on the next part of that book.

Reactions: PandaMan and Tedium
Most people i have talked to who dont play video games just think its somthing that just ruins our lives or make us anti social. Its quite the opposite though; as the video says video games bring us together and can make our lives better in bad situations.

Reactions: Buddy
Gaming is new and gets itself a bad name. They see mass murders and a kid playing Call of duty and put 2 and 2 together. But its not.
Its exposed me to my best of friends, and has made me much more accepting. I have met people from Maine to Alaska. I have Australians and people from the Netherlands. Gaming has made me see the world bigger, and has made me more intelligent in the process. Without gaming, I would not have met half to people I have, and I wold have just been some sad nerd that ignored at school with nothing to do but sulk in the corner. Gaming has even improved my relationship with my dad, where we always talk about things going on in Terraria and League of Legends.

They can label me an antisocial serial killer for playing Halo, but I am talking to people in countries they haven't even heard of.

:coffee:

Gaming is new and gets itself a bad name. They see mass murders and a kid playing Call of duty and put 2 and 2 together. But its not.
Its exposed me to my best of friends, and has made me much more accepting. I have met people from Maine to Alaska. I have Australians and people from the Netherlands. Gaming has made me see the world bigger, and has made me more intelligent in the process. Without gaming, I would not have met half to people I have, and I wold have just been some sad nerd that ignored at school with nothing to do but sulk in the corner. Gaming has even ipmorved my relationship with my dad, where we always talk about things going on in Terraria and League of Legends.

They can label me an antisocial serial killer for playing Halo, but I am talking to people in countries they haven't even heard of.

:coffee:
This is so true. Alot of people think this way even though they dont say it.