Fuzzle's Map Showcase Extravaganza!

As the majority of you know, a few hours ago The Halo Forge Epidemic did a video showing off our website, and enticing you with its features. Lucky for us, you all took their advice! It's been really great seeing all the new faces, and with each new member comes another opportunity for an awesome night of Halo Custom Games!

excited.gif

But among you stands a man who not only brought himself, but also a recommendation of not one, not two, but eighty four showcased maps. This man's name is Fuzzle, and they all seem pretty solid. So if you want to grab some sweet maps for your upcoming Customs, his GIGANTIC LIST is certainly a good starting point!

-Tedium

Yeah, THFE is the only reason I found this place yesterday. It is a great Idea so I paused the video and joined immediately.

Reactions: Buddy
Great job, I find it hard to come up with enough inspiration to create a single map let alone coming up to the 100 mark! Will def start to work my way through yours to try and get some ideas myself.

Oh and yeah, that video saying to come here was worth the effort!

Great job, I find it hard to come up with enough inspiration to create a single map let alone coming up to the 100 mark! Will def start to work my way through yours to try and get some ideas myself.

Oh and yeah, that video saying to come here was worth the effort!
Oh no Ihave not made 100 maps. I have gotten up too 100 posts. I am making a lot of maps right mow but only 3 or 4 have been released.

guys he didn't make all the maps himself, he is just doing us a huge favor of showcasing all of them to us in a nice concise fashion.

Fuzzle is a badass for doing this because it makes it super easy for our members to find a bunch of fun customs to play right away!

guys he didn't make all the maps himself, he is just doing us a huge favor of showcasing all of them to us in a nice concise fashion.

Fuzzle is a badass for doing this because it makes it super easy for our members to find a bunch of fun customs to play right away!
Yes, exactly!

Fuzzle
Oh shit, I forgot about your above post. Came back to this thread in retrospect, forgot you'd done the same a few months back :laugh: Good times man, good times ;) I remember the first thing I thought when I saw your showcase, "That's a loooot of broken spoiler tags..."

Fuzzle
Oh shit, I forgot about your above post. Came back to this thread in retrospect, forgot you'd done the same a few months back :laugh: Good times man, good times ;) I remember the first thing I thought when I saw your showcase, "That's a loooot of broken spoiler tags..."

ahahaha yeah those were pretty terrible, this has been my first forum ive actually been active in