Fuzzle's Finds - McSpoish

FF banner.jpg

Heyo peeps,

This is a new format I've always wanted to test out, a little community spotlight.
Essentially I will spotlight members of our community that have great content but aren't very well known.

But wait, here's the catch!

Instead of lengthy and tiresome articles that most people don't even read, it will have a layout for people with a short attention span like me. Name, short description, content... BAM!

bip-bap-bam-o.gif

It should be a good way for you to find a new youtube channel/stream/forum/composer/forger/etc. that keeps you entertained in times of boredom, and I won't waste your time getting to the point. Links will be provided :)

If you are more interested in the person behind the featured content, you can scroll down to a little interview that goes more in-depth. The content will vary from individual to individual but I will only feature it if I truly think it's worth your time!

So without any further ado, here's the first spotlight:

Who: McSpoish

Content:

Amazing Ricochet montage​

Halo 4 Top 5 Racetracks​

Interview with McSpoish:

Q: Hello Spoish, congrats on being the first Community Spotlight here on HaloCustoms.com!​

To kick things off, why don't you tell us a little about yourself and what you do?​

A: Hi! Thanks for having me :) I'm a 19 year old university student from England, who just loves playing games, especially Halo. As I love Halo, I've always wanted to upload videos of it to youtube, and at the beginning of this summer I finally started!​

Q: What kind of content do you upload to Youtube? Stuff like Tutorials/Machinimas/Map reviews, or something entirely different?​

A: At the moment I mainly upload gameplays, usually with commentary explaining what and why I'm playing how I do, or detailingsome news in the Halo world such as playlist updates or new gametypes. I also do a weekly "Waypoint in a Minute" where I sumup 343's bulletin in just a minute! At some point in the future I would like to start doing custom game reviews however!​

Q: Very good schedule, if I remember correctly you are also streaming Halo from time to time on Twitch... is that also a hobby of yours?​

A: It is indeed, at the moment the streams I've done were really only a test to see if my stream would work and if people would watch it. I would deem the tests a success! I just moved back to university, where I have better internet (100mbs!) so I'm planning on streaming a lot more regularly. Make sure to look out for some HaloCustoms games when I do ;)
Q: Sounds great, looking forward to seeing a lot from you in the future! You'll probably see me lurking in the Twitch chat from time to time. Now that we've covered the formal part, it wouldn't be an HC interview without random and funny questions that everyone enjoys :D
If you had to describe your Halo playstyle with a movie title, what would it be?​

A: Fast and Furious :D

Q: What superhero would you be and why?​

A: Deadpool, he's hilarious, immortal and if I don't like where my story is going, I can threaten the writers!​

Q: Will you get a next-gen console? If yes, PS4 or Xbox One?​

A: Not planning on it at the moment, probably get an Xbox One when Destiny comes out though!​

Q: This wraps up our little interview, thanks for your time. Is there anything you want to say to our fellow members on HC?​

A: Thanks Fuzzle for having me! Hopefully I'll be joining in with a lot of the great custom games going on here, and look out for my stream!​

That's it guys :)

-Fuzzle out

Forge Cafe has "FC Member Spotlights". 343i CF has "Interviews with Stars of the Community"

And now, Halo Customs has Fuzzle Finds (Catchiest name among the three :D)! Woohoo! Nice interview, Fuzz and McSpoish. I look forward to seeing more of these in the future.

Reactions: Buddy and Fuzzle
Love the title, I really like this. It's a food way to showcase what the community has to offer and highlight some less known members that deserve some of the limelight. Keep'em coming ;)

Reactions: Fuzzle
I have a HD Game Capture C281 by AVerMedia if you're interested. I will be selling for cheaper because its about 1 1/2 years old it's in perfect condition though

I'm guessing your'e getting a new one? Also how do you want to do this? with Christmas right around the corner I know I will getting a good amount so whats ya price ? :D

I'm guessing your'e getting a new one? Also how do you want to do this? with Christmas right around the corner I know I will getting a good amount so whats ya price ? :D

I already have a new one :D

It's currently retailed at about $120 -- When I first bought it, it was $142. I can sell to you for $90. :) Let me know if you are interested, I can send pics

I already have a new one :D

It's currently retailed at about $120 -- When I first bought it, it was $142. I can sell to you for $90. :) Let me know if you are interested, I can send pics

Duh I'm interested :rofl: I would need to see how it's setup since I am not good at following text instructions

Duh I'm interested :rofl: I would need to see how it's setup since I am not good at following text instructions

There's lots of set-ups on youtube for it :D It's fairly simple. Do research on it and see if you like it. It records up to 1080p HD :D