Fuzzle's Finds (Halo 4 Map Showcases)

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Not updated anymore, still a great source
to download these maps, please watch the videos on Youtube and check the videos description for the gamertag
wink.gif

Welcome to "Fuzzle's Finds", a thread that you can browse for new and interesting Halo 4 Custom Maps. I feature everything from Race, Flood, Minigames to Competetive Maps, Aesthetic Maps and Fun Maps. This thread is meant to be a place for new custom maps i personally like and want to share with you guys. The maps are now separated into various youtube playlists to prevent lag and be even more useful even after the introduction of the halo 4 file browser.

First 2 playlists with every map i gathered so far around 200-300:

Fuzzle's Finds Playlist
Fuzzle's Finds Playlist (2)

Custom Playlists that fit your party size:

Offline Customs Playlist (recommended players: 2)
Custom Lobby Small (recommended players 4-8)
Custom Lobby Medium (recommended players 9-12)
Custom Lobby Medium (2)
Custom Lobby Large
(recommended players 13-16)

Custom Playlists that fit your preferred gametype:

Flood Playlist (features Flood gameplay only)
Race Playlist (features Race gameplay only)
Competetive Playlist (features Competetive gameplay only)
Mini Game Playlist (features Minigame gameplay only)

Popular Playlists submitted by you guys:

BIOC Map Database (features pure BIOC-Flood-Goodness provided by Berb)

Additional random playlists:

Modded Content (features a variety of modded gametypes that can be downloaded)
All Time Favourites (you can never go wrong with these maps)

Feel free to share your own playlists in this format to the thread!
You can use Fuzzle's Finds as a basis or add your own videos

Last edited:

Pavlos

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Edinburgh
Thought I'd share this find here as it seems the most appropriate thread. Pretty sure hasn't been posted yet.
Really liking the idea of this one (being an AC, SWAT and swords fan)

Reactions: Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Sorry for threadbumping but im putting too much work in this to be buried in the forum ;) i added 7 new playlists that either fit your lobbysize or your playstyle. So if have a medium sized lobby going you can check out the medium playlist and if you want to play a certain gametype you can choose the appropriate playlist. Say if you want host a flood lobby you should stick to the flood playlist and maybe change things up with a more custom floofmap from the minigame playlist. All for you guys :)

edit: current stats/maps: Fuzzle's Finds 222 maps; Offline Customs 36 maps; Small Lobby 94 maps; Medium Lobby 176 maps; Large Lobby 115 maps; Flood Lobby 42 maps; Race Lobby 37 maps; Competetive Lobby 56 maps; Minigame Lobby 79 maps

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
woooooooot, im sticky!!! thank you so much insane :) i will keep on updating this thread, so leave suggestions to the thread and remember to post your own playlists. i will look through them and feature them if they are good. this thread is especially useful for people that havent hosted a lobby before or just look for new maps

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Thanks for posting a Race playlist (I'm going to act like you did it just for me) cause even trying my best, I still come up short on the amount of Race Maps I can find, and these are defiantly a boost to my Lobbys collection

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Great job Fuzzle, you have a very well-rounded and intelligent list of maps. I'm sure this will be a great archive for players to find tons of new content they might not have found otherwise. (I noticed a few from my channel, I thank you for adding those!) Anyways, keep up the great work, I'm sure this will be very helpful for many!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Great job Fuzzle, you have a very well-rounded and intelligent list of maps. I'm sure this will be a great archive for players to find tons of new content they might not have found otherwise. (I noticed a few from my channel, I thank you for adding those!) Anyways, keep up the great work, I'm sure this will be very helpful for many!
I am honored robius, im a fan of your maps! glad you like it ;)

Thanks for posting a Race playlist (I'm going to act like you did it just for me) cause even trying my best, I still come up short on the amount of Race Maps I can find, and these are defiantly a boost to my Lobbys collection
im totally gonna join your lobby, in how many hours? i love racing

Spades N AZ

Master
Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
I have so many maps now that im thinking about remaking all the playlists and only take the best ones ;) thanks :)
That's what I did. Every time I get over 500 maps then I just make a cut on which ones the fans liked vs the ones they loved. Let's get together sometime on Xbox live. I have 2 clients from 1-3 MST and a mini lobby that starts at 6 MST on Sunday. Most evenings I spend at least 1-2 hours just replying to my messages so if you send one then know that it won't get overlooked. Keep up the good work!