Fuzzle at GamesCom Germany

Fuzzle at GamesCom Germany

Hey guys; as you might know, the fifth installment of GamesCom 2013 in Cologne Germany is right around the corner, and I will be attending on Saturday!

Not only will we get the chance to try out the new consoles PS4/XBone/(Wii U yay), but there are 11 giant halls bursting with everything gaming, and not to forget the outside area filled with sport activities and concerts.

I'm personally looking forward the most to the Activision booth, why? Because of Call of Duty: Ghosts of course! I heard this time it'll be a fresh and amazing experience. They added new gametypes, destructable environments, new guns, new maps and A DOG!

As I was saying, I'm looking forward to Destiny, the newest IP of our beloved developer Bungie. It will be displayed on a screen 3 stories high (the biggest cinema GamesCom has ever seen) and it will be able to hold 200 people at once. Unfortunately we will probably only see the Old Russia E3 build but im still looking forward to it. I'll grab as much Destiny swag as i can find and take some good pictures. Speaking of pictures, I get the chance to take some with this Bad Boy:

I actually ordered a HC shirt just for a photo in front of the Fallen statue and I hope it gets shipped until friday, pictures will be published on sunday. Psychoduck designed the logo for the shirt, but guys: we still really need some kick ass designs for the shirts, AssaultCommand and Shiralai made some amazing ones but we still need more (HC font is Praetorian btw)! Submit them directly to us or make a thread about it.

343 studios will make an appearance along with Microsoft to promote Halo 5 but I actually only wanted to meet Jess and she won't be there :( However, I hope I see someone I know from 343, take a photo and tell them about our community and all that jazz. If there's a chance to kick some ass on Halo 4, I'll make sure to leave a lasting impression (not sure if negatively or positively :D).

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the DayZ booth. The fans bring the dev team a can of beans to their booth and say hello (you know why if you played the game). Of course I will play the current DayZ stand-alone build, that looks promising.

Activision is flying Destiny fans from all over the world to GamesCom e.g. a cool dude named Alan (MoreConsole):

He's the #1 source for everything Destiny and always utterly excited about anything related to it, try to not get blasted away by his extreme excitement for the game. Personally, i can't think of a community member that deserves the special treatment from Activision/Bungie more than him, subscribe to get entertained and informed on that front!

I'll be running around in the giant event that's called GamesCom on Saturday, if you are there as well make sure to hit me up!

Talk to you on sunday!

-Fuzzle out

thanks guys :3
Destiny news! Since, unfortunately, THFE productions has mostly focused on total war so I'm not up to date on destiny info

You should sub to moreconsole then, youll never miss anything again. or simply watch some of his older videos you think looks interesting

Hey Fuzzle!

If you want, there's a free for all tournament 343 are running at GamesCom where the winners get invited (expenses paid) to play in the Halo 4 Global Championships!

So good luck if you attempt that!

Hey Fuzzle!

If you want, there's a free for all tournament 343 are running at GamesCom where the winners get invited (expenses paid) to play in the Halo 4 Global Championships!

So good luck if you attempt that!

wooot! link?

Welll I wish you the best of luck
teddy_zps3cd4045c.gif
teddyhug_zps1fc8c964.gif