Fresh Halo Swag: TeeFury Edition

hc-coolstuff-jpg.398

Today's featured TeeFury design is very relevant to the Halo community and I wouldn't want y'all to miss out!

Thanks to a certain somebody, I'm totally addicted to TeeFury and f5 it like a crazy person. Every 24 hours they put up a new shirt design, and once they're gone, they're gone forever! Being $10 doesn't hurt either...

Take a gander upon this Halo 4 design that went up about 4 hours ago:
1358371206_top-unstable.jpg
1358371206_bot-unstable.jpg
Get it while it's hot so you have a fancy Cortana shirt to wear while you play customs! $10! 19 hours left! There's a forge monitor on it!

And because I missed it, and it saddens me, so you should get sad too, take a peek at their last Halo-related design
1355948173_bottom-overkill.jpg

badass, right?

update:
It'll be on After Hours for the next 9 hours, a wee bit more expensive now.

Thanks dude for showing this site. I am sad indeed for the Overkill T-Shirt to be gone, I don't really like this one though. But I have checked the gallery, and there is much more to be sad about :p
I saw an awesome Doctor Who shirt on Page 2, wish I could still get it.
But I like the idea of that site though, Just have to check it regurarly, make sure you won't miss anything.
And like you mentioned, 10$ is an good deal!

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK
it's such a good busniness plan that it's practically evil, it's draining my time and wallet.

you can always check redbubble for designs youve missed, a lot of the artists take their stuff there after teefury

I don't want a cortana one, I want an Overkill one. DAMN YOU CHUCK, WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE POSTED HIS EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre fine shirts, i have one i wear often, but when comparing to the TeeFury shirts i have they aren't as good, and its probably a bit of my personal taste. regardless, even if they're similar quality one costs over twice as much as the other.