Free Steam Games Giveaway!

front-page-cool-stuff.png
You know what sucks? Never having enough games to play. We've all been there. Whether you have one game or 10, you always get a little tired of playing the same game over and over again. That's why during the Steam Summer Sale I thought it would be great idea to buy some games for both my friends and myself. Problem is though, I bought a lot of games. Now the only thing better than games is free games.

The best part about this is that there is no competition that you'll need to enter to win and no strings attached. The games will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. One game will be given away to the user that asks for the game first. Now, to ensure you get a game that you'll be able to play, you'll need to do the following below.
  1. To ensure that you get a game that you will be able to play on your rig, be sure to check out the games' requirements on can you run it. You may need to give it a quick download but it's a quick and easy-to-use service if you're trying to play a game smoothly on PC.
  2. Make sure that you have made a Steam account so that you'll be able to receive the game that you've asked for. I'm not entirely sure how the Steam verification works so I'll contact each user privately to make sure that you're able to receive the game with few to no problems.

Below you'll find the list of games that will be given away for free. Some of these games are better played with friends, so if you have a friend that you'd like to play with, be sure to let them know as soon as possible! Also, be sure to click the game links to see if the game you're thinking about asking for is for you, but you'll need to act fast!

And that's it guys. Be sure to act fast so you get a copy of the game that you want!

This is awesome! :awesome:

I already have enough games from the summer sales on Steam and GOG to last me 2 years, so I'll let someone that really needs it claim a game. Just wanted to say how awesome it is that you're doing this. :y:

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
This is awesome! :awesome:

I already have enough games from the summer sales on Steam and GOG to last me 2 years, so I'll let someone that really needs it claim a game. Just wanted to say how awesome it is that you're doing this. :y:
If only my wallet would agree with you :laugh:. Thanks man ^.^.

*Gasp* Mirror's Edge!? Been wanting that for, like, ever! That or Castle Crashers. Which ever is first available. :awesome: Salad Snack, you da potato!

Holy crap, thanks for doing this man!

I'd like Mirror's Edge, too. And the check says my Laptop's more than enough to run it.

But if that's given away already, I've also been waiting age to try Fallout 3 and Nether looks awesome too although the check says my video card isn't good enough for Nether which I very much doubt.

Castle Crasher's please! Or if that runs out, Awesomenauts. Damn it's hard to find games that can run on Mac.

Thanks for doing this!

Snake is the nicest potato I know. I'd call him a sweet potato but I actually call those things yams.