Forum Game!: Corrupt a wish!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Granted, but for the rest of your life you can only live on Mountain Dew and Doritos fed directly into your blood stream through an IV drip, you must remain in your sponsored armchair (complete with self-recycling shitbucket) and play games that Mtn Dew and Doritos are featured in for at least 23 hours a day, and you must win at least 66% of your games, all because the sponsorship deal said so. You must also sing the MtnDewrito anthem [Drumtrapstep-Electropsyhardtrance Remix] (ft. DJ xXxBlAz3iT420xXx) once every 420 minutes and salute the respective corporate logos with all your heart and soul. Failiure to comply with any of these regulations forces a special blend of hyper strength Mtn Dew syrup and Dorito flavouring mix to be added into your IV drip, which burns away the nerve endings in your brain and replaces them with specially genetically modified Mtn Dew and Dorito Cells which help ensure your obedience by altering your DNA structure so that the only things you can taste and smell are the flavours of Mtn Dew and Doritos, and your eyes grow a special coating over them which resembles the corporate logos of both parties.

(I was bored at work)

I wish to meet my soulmate and for us to have a perfectly normal life together with no sudden mishaps or deaths
Granted, but it's an obese man with a neck beard and dorito fingers

I wish to jump on icicles.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Granted, but it's an obese man with a neck beard and dorito fingers

I wish to jump on icicles.
So before I grant this, I looked up to see if icicles can grow upwards in the first place to see if you could jump on them without breaking them off, turning them around, and jumping on them. Turns out they actually do! So yeah, I'm going to look at it like this.

Granted, but the icicles have super-sharp Doritos in them and the ice is not pure water but is in fact Mountain Dew. Yes I am keeping this dank meme going.

I wish my body behaved based on the physics of the Halo 5 warthog.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
So before I grant this, I looked up to see if icicles can grow upwards in the first place to see if you could jump on them without breaking them off, turning them around, and jumping on them. Turns out they actually do! So yeah, I'm going to look at it like this.

Granted, but the icicles have super-sharp Doritos in them and the ice is not pure water but is in fact Mountain Dew. Yes I am keeping this dank meme going.

I wish my body behaved based on the physics of the Halo 5 warthog.
Granted. You touch a rock and are sent spinning in perpetuity.

I wish I could host custom lobbies without them lasting for four hours to test everyone's maps but mine.

Reactions: glitcher x7

♥ Sky

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch
Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Granted. You touch a rock and are sent spinning in perpetuity.

I wish I could host custom lobbies without them lasting for four hours to test everyone's maps but mine.

Granted, but all your maps are now cursed with unfixable z-fighting and spawning issues.

I wish for the forum mods to let me write a site update for this coming Valentines day 2016. (Senpai plz)

Last edited:

glitcher x7

Proficient
Granted, but all your maps are now cursed with unfixable z-fighting and spawning issues.

I wish for the forum mods to let me write a site update for this coming Valentines day 2016. (Senpai plz)
granted
everyone's computer will crash. then start spewing rainbows & skittles out of the screen (including tv. cell phone and iPad you're currently using) until Valentine's Day has pass.

I wish for shenanigans to spread across the globe. :awesome::doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky::potogold: