Forge Problems

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Hey guys,
I've been having a problem with one of my forge maps and it involves falling crates. So you see, my friend made this super awesome submarine-ship thing on Crater; the problem was, it was in the middle of space with no land under it for vehicles to drop. So I came up with the ingenious idea of making a drop pod from a crate and some fusion coils. At first it worked great: there was a string of fusion coils underneath the crate stringing up to a place where one fusion coil could be shot, then a chain reaction would cause the others to blow up, and finally a little movement on the top side of the drop pod (crate) would cause the pod to fall down safely onto a landing pad I made. My friend was still working on the map at the time so when he was done we tried the drop pod once more. The problem was the chain reaction did not work between fusion coils. I would blow up one fusion coil, but the others next to it would not blow. I have also tried land mines, also to no avail. In short - the chain reaction stopped working. My question is what made the fusion coils stop blowing up in succession and what can I do to fix it?

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Okay, and no I have not, but what do you suggest? blow up one fusion coil and then the pallets will shatter and cause the pod to fall?