FORGE ISLAND!

hc-coolstuff.jpg
CONFIRMED NEWS FROM PAX EAST TODAY OF A BRAND NEW, FREE FORGE MAP COMING APRIL 11th!!
FORGE ISLAND

I figured there would be map specific pieces on the new canvas just like the others, but has there been any conformation or news about what exactly? I'm SUPER curious now :laugh:
There has been light mentions of Forge Island having ALL the pieces found on Ravine, Impact, and Erosion.

But that's not 100% confirmed.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Hopefully they'll release an official video any time now. A friend of mine that was there also said all three pallets would be available. I have to give it to 343, this is seriously cool.
You mean provide all the pieces of the existing palettes of Ravine, Erosion, and Impact?

Why would you want space station pieces on an island for? Or acid lake pipes?

Just give me hundreds and hundreds of varying sizes and shapes of rocks, and a few simple blocks without noisy lines running through them, and I will be extremely happy...

You mean provide all the pieces of the existing palettes of Ravine, Erosion, and Impact?

Why would you want space station pieces on an island for? Or acid lake pipes?
Green, they don't have to be skinned the same. Parts look different between the three maps. Pipes look fine anywhere. As for the station corridors, most people use them for walls and other flat surfaces, not for the interiors.

Green, they don't have to be skinned the same. Parts look different between the three maps. Pipes look fine anywhere. As for the station corridors, most people use them for walls and other flat surfaces, not for the interiors.
Though if you are good at forge you can find uses for them. Like a flood map or possibly the imperial base on endor

Reactions: NinetysBorn