Mini Game Floor Runner [Ball]

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Floor Runner [Ball] (version 1.0) - The Floor Runners have returned.

bannerfans_106099391.jpg

Have you ever missed being able to send people through floors flawlessly, like Floor master Back in reach, well now you can with this new mini game made by Charles Stoot.

Description

For those of you who don't know the concept of Floor Master or forget how to play, here is a quick recap. One player below was the Floor Master, once he went under a...

Read more about this map...

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Hey Charles Stoot, this looks epic, nice work as always. I'm assuming it's modded?! If so, can you send me a link to the mod and if not can you explain how you made this? it looks really interestingly setup.

ps. I watched Zandril's review and the first thing he said was 'here we have a very simple minigame'... :lmao:

Reactions: Charles Stoot

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Hey Charles Stoot, this looks epic, nice work as always. I'm assuming it's modded?! If so, can you send me a link to the mod and if not can you explain how you made this? it looks really interestingly setup.

ps. I watched Zandril's review and the first thing he said was 'here we have a very simple minigame'... :lmao:
:p you know me... No mods. It's just Multi Team Ricochet, which you can get here. And the Game labels Can be found here.

The map Chase was made with similar mechanics. If you have any Questions about Multi-Team Ricochet, just ask. Also for future reference I never make maps that are modded. NEVER. :) no worries though you didn't know.

Reactions: Rabid MidgetMan